Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Primo 4-In-1 Soft Seat Toilet Trainer and Step Stool White with Pastel Blue Seat
- Low Return Rate: 11% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "primo 4 in 1 soft seat trainer"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete graduated 4 stage toilet training system. Includes stand alone potty, soft toilet seat reducer and step stool
- Unique molded design of the PRIMO Soft Seat Reducer will not tear or rip and is easy to clean
- Handles are integrated into the PRIMO Soft Seat Reducer to provide extra security and stability to the child
- Includes toilet training tips, reward stickers and discount coupons for training pants
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Primo 4-in-1 Soft Seat Toilet Trainer
Providing the perfect potty for your toddler, the Primo 4-in-1 Potty is an easy way to potty train your little one with their own potty. Easy to clean and comfortable, the 4-in-1 serves as a great starting point in your toddler''s potty training.
With two quick steps, the 4-in-1 quickly becomes a convenient bathroom step stool. With a textured, gripping top, this combo step stool is essential in the bathroom and around the home.
At Home Potty Reducer
When your little one has graduated to the toilet, its time to bring out the potty reducer. Providing comfort and familiarity, both essential in successfully potty training, the potty reducer provides the confidence your little one needs to use the toilet. Side handles provide a comfortable grip.
Travel Potty Reducer
Potty training doesn''t stop, even when you''re on the go. The potty reducer makes for a great travel reducer, allowing your toddler to use the toilet away from home. Fits comfortably in luggage.
PRIMO's 4 In 1 Soft Seat Toilet Trainer/Step Stool is a complete graduated 4 stage toilet training system. It follows your child through all of the stages of toilet training 1) beginning as a stand alone potty with an extra large easy to clean pot 2) graduating to the adult toilet with the PRIMO Soft Seat Reducer and step stool 3) using the step stool to reach the bathroom sink to clean hands 4) traveling with the PRIMO Soft Seat Reducer to continue and reinforce toilet training skills learned at home. The unique molded design of the PRIMO Soft Seat Reducer will not tear or rip and is easy to clean unlike many of the vinyl cushioned soft seats on the market today. Handles are integrated into the PRIMO Soft Seat Reducer to provide extra security and stability to the child. The PRIMO Soft Seat Reducer can be used on either a round or elongated adult toilet seat. The base of PRIMO's 4 In 1 Soft Seat Toilet Trainer/Step Stool is extra wide for added stability. It has handles that are also integrated into the Primo Soft Seat Reducer that allow the unit to be moved easily without the components coming apart. The base doubles as a step stool to allow your child to reach the sink to wash their hands and face for personal hygiene. The base supports a child's weight up to 45 pounds. Included are bonuses to aide and complete the toilet training experience. Toilet Training Tips for parents, a fun set of reward stickers to encourage your child to use the toilet trainer, and discount coupons for training pants to help parents economize on the toilet training experience.
The seat cover for the 4-In-1 Potty is not made of rubber. The blue seat is made from a phthalate free, lead free, non-toxic, plastic vinyl. PRIMO has no knowledge of any allergic reactions or rashes from the 4-In-1 Potty seat.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons- I have a little boy and the pee guard isn't big enough. He regularly sprays over the top and then I have to take the many pieces apart to clean it and the floor. Big pain. There are a bunch of grooves under the seat for pee to get caught in and the seat itself is two different pieces. There is the "soft" blue part and then the white plastic part with the handles. There are multiple little tabs that lock the two together that make it difficult to take apart and put back together. I would rather not spend ten minutes cleaning every time he pees. We have also tried the seat on our regular toilet and it moves way too much. Handles aren't any help if the seat is going to move all over the place. We have only been potty training for about a week and I am already looking for a replacement.
* EASY TO CLEAN: We prefer baby wipes because they're usually nearby for helping little butts get clean. Just wipe the seat & the underside of toilet cover after each day of use. This takes 15 seconds, tops.
* TIMESAVER TIP: For bags, we use 8-10 gallon small trash can bags. We double layer, just in case of a leak. We usually lJust wipe seaift off the first bag, check for leak and if there is one, we lift out both bags. Tie them up, then dump in trash can/dumpster. After 1 year, this has worked great with no need to clean the actual toilet bowl.
* CONVENIENT: My kids love using this instead of the port-a-potty (you know, the nasty smelly plastic ones at concerts, large fairs, cemeteries, etc. Even a lightweight (110 lbs) adult can use it in a pinch. I used it when I took my daughter to the County Fair where the only bathrooms were port-a-potties. This thing was awesome! She & I both used it in the privacy of our van (covered windows please :D)
* AT-HOME: We use this as an occasional road-trip potty but at home, it is used as an early trainer for my youngest, just to get the little one (LO) used to sitting on it. True training for our eldest occurs on the actual toilet with a Kalencom toilet seat, which we also like but note that is all hard pastic (easy to clean) and there is no soft seat. We still use the Kalencom because we'd bought that first and our eldest has gotten used to it.
However, the seat on this one, the Primo, is removable AND soft. You can simply set it on our own toilet seat.
* COMFORTABLE: The blue area of the seat is a softer, flexible plastic that "gives" when your child sits. It is not hard, uncomfortable plastic.
* GREAT DESIGN: The Primo seat has handles. I can't tell you how awesome this is. My kids tend to grab the sides of whatever toilet seat they're sitting on to steady themselves. I've seen my nieces and nephews do the same when they were younger so I can imagine most kids do this. The built-in handles are raised and perfect for little hands!
Update - On a recent trip, we took the removable piece with us in a grocery bag. This piece was easy to carry and fit in a tote bag. We used it during our entire trip at the airports, hotel, and at the many homes we visited. What we loved was that the handles kept our daughter from touching the sides of the toilets, and she only sat on her part of the toilet. We used toilet covers to put over the toilet before placing this seat over the toilet. in this way, there was no way for her to touch public toilets. We were very, very happy how this seat worked during our trip. We now carry it anywhere we go for when she needs to use the potty.