Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on July 13, 2011
received my double bull blind earlier today. primos claims it will take 7 seconds to set it up. well, they are on the money. it took me about 10 seconds first time. set up is extremely simple and material is very quite. blind is very roomy to draw your bow and there are windows all around. can't wait to hunt from it in new jersey' archery season in mid sept. carrying case will accommodate a stool and bow or gun securely. over all fit and finish speaks of a quality product.
on December 31, 2013
I like the back entry. I am concerned with the zipper lasting 5+ years. But so far I have not had issues. Once it's covered in I have not had issues with noise. In the open with wind over 20mph it is noisy. But thus far has not spooked any game on me. I do like the replacable misquito nets. Great for turkeys and early season deer. Not as helpful late season as the material can hold snow and limit visability. Camo blends in most places in western canada and adjustable opening is easy to work up and down as required.
on September 6, 2013
Used this ground blind all last season. This ground blind is head and shoulders above all others. Plenty of room and simple to put up and take down. The door opening is a bit difficult to maneuver thru.

Thick material and quality construction. Never used it thru a heavy rainstorm, but I am confident you would stay warm and dry!

Absolutely recommend.
on January 21, 2012
This blind sets up and takes down relatively easy once you figure it out. It is made for years of service. The camo pattern blends in well when it is brushed in. If you leave this blind up for a period of time in areas prone to heavy snow make sure that you bring along a piece of 1 1/2" PVC pipe to prop up under the center roof hub. I'm not sure how much of a snow load it will hold but this extra pipe sure helps, just remove it and store it outside when you hunt. I would recommend this blind to any of my hunting partners.
on May 13, 2012
I've used Double Bull blinds for over 10 years in Colorados Hunter Outreach program where they really take a beating. Aside from a few broken rods by folks who did not know how to use them they have held up to everything we could throw at them ! Although the Matrix is my favorite design, the Dark Horse runs a VERY close second and I am very happy with it. I especially like the straps and the pockets on the carry bag!
on February 27, 2012
I've read many reviews that indicated that the Dark Horse is difficult to set up, I was worried that this may be an issue. As it turns out, it was very easy and had no issues. The key is taking the time to look for the right hub to push first. Setup took less than 3 minutes. This is a great blind. Its roomy, great views, and will hide any movement. I highly recomend it. We are taking two new hunters Turkey hunting this year and this blind will insure success!
on May 7, 2012
This blind is so easy to put up and take down. My Dad and I also use the chairs that are perfect height with windows and there is no need for any movement. The windows are perfect and it has a high roof which makes easy for standing or moving in and out. The bag it comes in is so easy to carry even for a girl! It's perfect for filming in as well, my tripod worked great. It's a must to own the blind, just wish I had purchased before now!
on November 2, 2011
Very nice ground blind. I like how quickly it sets up. I would rather that the wrap around 180 degree window would go all the way around to eliminate the blind spots on the back side. Have not tried it out yet but i practiced setting it up. Will use it for opening gun hunting with my son to see how it really works.
on May 14, 2012
I bought this blind to hunt turkeys this spring. The blind is well constructed. Easy to put up once you understand it. Practice before you take it out. The camo is awesome. It blends in with everything. I love the windows. You can adjust to what ever depth you need. Well constructed. Love the stakes, very easy to insert and remove. Can't wait to try it out on deer this fall. Can't say enough good things about it!
on January 30, 2012
I purchased this blind to hunt whitetail deer in the late season and to turkey hunt. So far the blind has performed great. Craftsmanship is excellent.
It was a little difficult to set up the first couple of times, but after you get the hang of it you can get it up in less that a minute.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.