Primos Double Bull Deluxe Ground Blind, Truth Camo
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hub to hub: 77 inch
- Floor space: 60" x 60"
- Zipperless double-wide door for silent entry & exit
- 180deg full-front view with silent slide window closures
- Legendary double bull materials & construction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Double Bull Deluxe
The Double Bull Deluxe ground blind has a zipperless door for silent entry even with gear on. Equipped with the patented Double Bull hub system, this blind is easy to set up and extremely solid. This blind has the same 180 degree front window that hunters have grown to love.
The double Bull deluxe ground blind has a Zipperless door for silent entry even with gear on. Equipped with the patented double Bull hub system, this blind is easy to set up and extremely solid. This blind has the same 180Deg front window that hunters have grown to love.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerReturns accepted on new, unused products with factory packaging intact. All warranty issues are to be handled through the manufacturer. All return shipping will be paid by the buyer. Returned items with free shipping will have the cost of shipping to the buyer deducted from the refund.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than the small blemish it is the best blind on the market.
1. Big door beats the loud zipper or stepping through the front window.
2. The new window hook system.
3. The new camo as long as turkeys never learn how to read. Primos loves to advertise.
4.New hubs make setup easier.
1. The material the blind is made out of. Noisy and plastic like on the inside of the blind. May get better with use.
2. The bag. Strap won't even stay in the buckle. Slips right through. Think after all these years they would come up with something better. Joke IMO something else that will just be thrown in a tote and never used.
3. Stake down straps at each hub of the blind hard to work with and too short. I replaced with para cord.
Still the top portable ground blind out there but has slipped over the years.