Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 Series – Jim Shockey Tall Tripod
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Quick Detach Yoke System with Integrated Lock
- New Leg Angle Lock
- New Contoured Grip with No-Slip Backbone
- Strengthened Rotating Joint for Smooth Panning
- Adjust from 24″ to 62″
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Like every Trigger Stick, the new Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 adjusts to your desired height with just one hand and the pull of a trigger. The new Locking Leg Angles give you more stability at more angles in the field. The new Quick Detach Yoke System with Integrated Lock makes it easier than ever to switch from gun to optics and back again. Smoother panning action helps you rotate, scan and find your perfect shot effortlessly. It’s the next level of Trigger Stick to give you the next level of confidence in every shot in all terrain – standing, sitting, or kneeling!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, the quick change camera mount is a really nice feature. It's not obvious from the listing but this does indeed include the 1/4" camera adapter accessory, so what's in the box is a complete gun + spotting scope solution.
If I had a wish list for Gen 4 it would be:
1. Some type of lanyard to hold the shooting rest while a scope is mounted, or better still, some type of hinge to "flip" it to the side. It's REALLY easy to lose/drop it, and that's a problem because it has a custom base. I imagine getting a replacement would be a pain, and losing it in the field would mess up your day...
2. Improve the quick-change latch mechanism. It's SUPER weak and if you don't get the side lock firmly latched it's really easy to knock your spotting scope off the mount!!! I did this twice already, fortunately with a super cheap scope into snow, but I'd be very nervous about putting an expensive piece of glass on that thing...
I've taken this on two scouting/small game trips already and can't imagine hunting without it.
Most recent customer reviews
and/or lost.Read more