Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 27, 2014
As you probably know, flowering tea really doesn't come with that powerful of a taste. However, this flowering tea is especially bland. I don't know if it's just my batch, but it was not a great experience. Also, the glass on this pot is EXTREMELY thin, so be extra careful. This makes a great gift, but if you bought it for yourself and are a heavy tea drinker, beware!
Makes for nice conversation while entertaining guests who have never seen flowering tea before.
(Remember: you can reuse the tea balls! )
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 4, 2014
Perfect size and looks so nice with the flower teas inside. Not heavy glass but holds up great Update 9/1/2016 still using this and looks as good as the day I purchased it.
on March 12, 2014
As mentioned in the title this teapot looks really cool, but the down side is that you have to heat up the water in another dish, or kettle, then pour it into this one.
The glass itself is very thin.
I purchased this Primula teapot and flowering tea set from Woot when they had it on special a couple weeks ago. (By the time I paid for shipping it was almost the same price as Amazon with Prime and it took a lot longer to get here.) The teapot is beautiful and more sturdy than it looks in the photo. We will be very careful with the handle though because while it is the perfect shape for our hands, I could see hitting it against something by accident and breaking it. The clear teapot is the perfect shape and size for use with the flowering tea. The pods have plenty of room to open and they fill a good portion of the pot.

There is a nice selection of 12 flowering teas and while some aren't quite as brightly colored as shown in the pictures, they are all interesting and lovely. It's definitely a gimmicky thing, at over a dollar per pod they aren't something we would use every day. They will be saved for the times when we're sitting around the table after a meal or maybe they will inspire us to start a new ritual of afternoon tea on weekends. I won't use the pods when just grabbing a cup of tea to curl up with on the sofa with a book. I'll use the tea infused and loose tea or tea bags for that.

The flavor of the flowering tea is surprisingly good. It's green tea with fresh jasmine blossoms. The Jasmine Tea I've had in the past had only a faint jasmine flavor. These taste like a jasmine bloom smells, very fragrant. When I first smelled the tea I was afraid they had added some sort of perfume to the tea, but after tasting it I could tell that isn't the case. It's a clear, clean green tea flavor with just the scent of jasmine. It is probably the blossoms that give the rather strong fragrance. At any rate, it tastes very good. And one flowering pod will make a full pot of tea plus a second pot that is just a little weaker, but still very good.

This set would make a very nice gift when you are looking for something a little bit unique.
on September 24, 2013
My husband purchased this for me for our 5th wedding anniversary after seeing me eye it online several times. It came promptly, no chips or scratches and looked amazing. I immediately tried one of the flowering teas. The taste is mellow and soothing. The flower floats a little at first, but settles once fully open. It was absolutely beautiful! I quickly thereafter tried a loose leaf tea. For all the comments mentioning the glass infuser doesn't work very well or that the leaves get stuck, I did not have any of these issues. I even technically used it improperly - I forgot to add a little hot water to the teapot first, and then set the infuser in it, adding the scoops of tea. I realized it just shortly after starting. The tea leaves still came out just fine. The teapot is absolutely gorgeous and it's amazingly fun to watch the tea steep, even when it's not a flowering tea. I highly recommend this set!
on November 29, 2013
I love, love, love mine and have used it many times throughout the last 5+ years.. Recently the lid on the teapot broke when I was washing it. Is it possible to get a new lid? Love this product!
on November 2, 2013
I measured this teapot and found that it is about a liter to the bottom of the neck, and about 750ml to where the handle attaches to the pot (the bottom of the upper attachment). 40oz pours out the lip on top. For me, one teabag usually makes about 750ml. More than that it becomes too weak. I haven't used the infuser yet, and am glad that my tea will not pick up any metallic flavor.

This teapot is EXCELLENT. The glass is not too thick, not too thin and delicate. The spout at the top makes it easy to pour and clean. It does not drip. Without the infuser, the lid forms a little bit of suction, holding in heat well. This cute little pot is absolutely perfect for me.

The included tea is just okay, and the instructions say that each flowering ball can be used three times, it's more like two.

I highly recommend this teapot.
on October 19, 2014
I received my teapot on August 5, 2014. I am sorry to say the infuser broke yesterday and now I am left with a teapot and can not use it. I have hand washed all the parts from the beginning. I full expected it to last longer than 1 1/2 months. I will not buy a glass infuser in the future. Very sad.
on April 15, 2014
Impressive!!! Is someone feeling 'blue', or ill? These flowering tea pods are sure to momentarily distract the 'receiver' of the brew from their cares or concerns - maybe enough to gain helpful insight or healthful strength. The 'giver' is also blessed to see the glow of delight in another's face. And, the flavor produced from each tea pod is remarkable!
on January 12, 2015
actually, my wife purchased this

actually my wife purchased this Primula 40-Ounce Blossom Glass Teapot with primula, she uses it every day and said she does love it and will purchase more products from this seller.