Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on April 15, 2014
I have always wanted a glass tea pot. I finally ordered this one. I was a little worried about some of the reviews saying that the pot just was too thin or broke easily. I have not found this to be so. I have used this pot many times in the few weeks I have owned it and have found no issues with it. I always pre-warm the pot by running it under increasingly warm water so that there is no chance it will shatter from being heated too quickly. Its easy to clean and easy to use. I do not like the infuser part very much, which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. The infuser does not work very easy and clogs up. I will probably just use my stainless infuser for my loose teas when I use this pot. The blooming teas that came with the pot are nice but not great. I will search for another type to try out as I felt the tea was too weak for my tastes unless I let it sit for several hours. But I do like stronger tea, so for someone that likes a lighter or weaker tea this would be perfect. The blooming tea looks very nice in this tea pot. Definitely something to talk about if you have a guest over for tea. Overall I think this is a very nice product.
on September 24, 2013
My husband purchased this for me for our 5th wedding anniversary after seeing me eye it online several times. It came promptly, no chips or scratches and looked amazing. I immediately tried one of the flowering teas. The taste is mellow and soothing. The flower floats a little at first, but settles once fully open. It was absolutely beautiful! I quickly thereafter tried a loose leaf tea. For all the comments mentioning the glass infuser doesn't work very well or that the leaves get stuck, I did not have any of these issues. I even technically used it improperly - I forgot to add a little hot water to the teapot first, and then set the infuser in it, adding the scoops of tea. I realized it just shortly after starting. The tea leaves still came out just fine. The teapot is absolutely gorgeous and it's amazingly fun to watch the tea steep, even when it's not a flowering tea. I highly recommend this set!
on March 5, 2014
I have had this on my wish list for 15 months. When I first looked at glass tea kettles this one had pretty much All rave reviews. However when I got around to purchase it was another story! I almost did not purchase it because of all the ballehoo. Let me first say my previous teapot was also glass. I was so in Love with it but it only made 1 cup at @ a Time and Everyone would always without fail want to have some tea w Me. That Teapot was the Tea Beyond Teapot and I Adored it! It was more delicate than the primula and More Fair! However just when I looked at it a week ago and frowned and thought that perhaps I needed another teapot to accompany my Fairy teapot she died. One of the kids jubilantly threw a foam sword at her. I have grown accustomed to having a glass Teapot so I promptly ordered the Primula. She is actually stronger than the Tea Beyond but I hope to One day have Both at the same time. Might as well I have two teapot Warmers! I guess I'm ready to host a Faery tea party! ! ! !
on January 21, 2014
given the price i guess i should not have expected a high-quality teapot, but i was still a bit disappointed

glass is very thin and feels like it will break if i am not super careful when placing it on a stone countertop.

worst part is the lid...it does not fit snugly and does not have a "divot" to keep it in. this -- combined with the aforementioned seemingly fragile nature of the glass -- makes it seem like you must put a finger on the lid when pouring...but the lid is super hot (due to hot water in the pot :-) so now i am pouring tea with a potholder in one hand to hold the lid.

also, the shape of the lid makes it difficult to pick-up, it needs more of a "knob" at the end.

overall this is more of a "gimmick" teapot vs an everyday teapot.

the tea is delicious, and the flowers are pretty...so if that is what you are going for this is good.

but it is simply not a practical teapot for daily use over the long haul
on December 9, 2013
THE HANDLE IS POORLY DESIGNED.... VERY HARD TO GRIP AND HOLD LEVEL! IS THERE AN UP-DATED DESIGN... THAT I MIGHT TRADE-UP-TO? WISH I HAD EXAMINED IN-PERSON BEFORD ORDERING! IT LOOKS SO VERY LOVELY... BUT IS HARD TO HANDLE..... FOR THE SECOND CUP I POURED BY REMOVING HE LID AND PLACING MY THUMB INSIDE THE RIM OF THE POT...... TO GIVE ME A LITTLE LEVERAGE.... BASICALLY THE POT IS 'FRONT-HEAVY'.... AND ACKWARD TO POUR. ALSO THE LID TIPS OFF.... WHEN POURING THE SECOND AND THIRD CUPS OF TEA.

ALSO DISAPPOINTED WITH THE LACK OF COLOR IN THE 'TEA-PACKETS'.... NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THOSE PICTURED!

SINCERELY, JUDITH C. (JUDY) KOCKX
on February 24, 2014
I love drinking tea and this is such an elegant pot. The blooms also make a pretty pot of tea. This is my second pot and I also bought one for a friend's birthday. I did notice that the lid is slightly different and isn't the easiest to lift. My other one is much easier so I wish that they had kept that design which is more of a bulb. This new one has straight sides and a flat top making it tougher to pick up.

I love the infuser. I can use it for lose tea or for fruit if I want fruit infused water. For fruit infused water, I just put the fruit into the infuser and then add cold water. It just takes a couple of hours for the water to get some flavor and then I drink that when I want a treat other than tea.

Love the pot!
on March 10, 2014
I love the tea pot, which is really the item I was purchasing. The tea that was included was just a plus to me. Well, the tea pot is great, looks classy and easy to clean. As I expected, the tea sucks, the flowers don't blossom and you end up with a big mess. Recommend the tea pot, but I don't recommend the tea.
on January 8, 2014
This teapot is pretty good. It holds a lot of tea, and it has a loose leaf strainer. However, to make the ball tea that comes with the teapot, you should not use the strainer (it prevents full flowering). The tea that comes with doesn't really look like the photo, it looks much more like a soggy flower. Pretty good green tea though.

My main issue is the quality of the glass. When rinsing and washing the teapot, I am always worried about breaking the glass. Also, the strainer doesn't let a ton of circulation through the tea. If using loose leaf tea, sometimes the smaller leaves will get stuck in the slits, and clog the drainage.
on January 3, 2014
I'm really trying to increase my green tea consumption and this did the trick! I make a pot and drink it over the course of a few hours. The tea is delicious and it has that "wow" factor if you're entertaining. I'm particularly fond of the varieties with the pomegranate or acai since they are inherently a little sweeter and I'm trying not to add sugar to keep it healthy. the pot holds 32 ounces (not 40, I don't think), which is a big step up on water consumption and I've found that, for the most part, I can skip my afternoon coffee b/c I've been taking in moderate amounts of caffeine throughout the morning.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 4, 2014
Perfect size and looks so nice with the flower teas inside. Not heavy glass but holds up great Update 9/1/2016 still using this and looks as good as the day I purchased it.