Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on March 13, 2014
Loretta Fitzhugh loves this teapot. Loretta Fitzhugh has advised to research the healing benefits of pur eh tea. WONDERFUL and healing!
on March 12, 2014
As mentioned in the title this teapot looks really cool, but the down side is that you have to heat up the water in another dish, or kettle, then pour it into this one.
The glass itself is very thin.
on March 24, 2014
This tea pot is made out of very thin glass. It was definitely not designed to last long. The tea it self is no where as pretty as shown on pictures when it opens up when brewed. Overall, this is not a product I would suggest for anyone to buy.
on October 18, 2013
Best teapot and tea flavor ever.

In the beginning it felt so light and I though it's low quality glass because it's so light and thin. BUT it holds the temperature.

I suggest don't boil the water too much, and don't use it on the stove.
on September 11, 2013
This tea pot is not worth the price, the infuser is horrible it's carved and there was pieces of shaved glass inside of it!! And also came with a crack in it! Not worth the shipping cost to send it back. Save your money people.
on September 24, 2013
My husband purchased this for me for our 5th wedding anniversary after seeing me eye it online several times. It came promptly, no chips or scratches and looked amazing. I immediately tried one of the flowering teas. The taste is mellow and soothing. The flower floats a little at first, but settles once fully open. It was absolutely beautiful! I quickly thereafter tried a loose leaf tea. For all the comments mentioning the glass infuser doesn't work very well or that the leaves get stuck, I did not have any of these issues. I even technically used it improperly - I forgot to add a little hot water to the teapot first, and then set the infuser in it, adding the scoops of tea. I realized it just shortly after starting. The tea leaves still came out just fine. The teapot is absolutely gorgeous and it's amazingly fun to watch the tea steep, even when it's not a flowering tea. I highly recommend this set!
on December 9, 2013
THE HANDLE IS POORLY DESIGNED.... VERY HARD TO GRIP AND HOLD LEVEL! IS THERE AN UP-DATED DESIGN... THAT I MIGHT TRADE-UP-TO? WISH I HAD EXAMINED IN-PERSON BEFORD ORDERING! IT LOOKS SO VERY LOVELY... BUT IS HARD TO HANDLE..... FOR THE SECOND CUP I POURED BY REMOVING HE LID AND PLACING MY THUMB INSIDE THE RIM OF THE POT...... TO GIVE ME A LITTLE LEVERAGE.... BASICALLY THE POT IS 'FRONT-HEAVY'.... AND ACKWARD TO POUR. ALSO THE LID TIPS OFF.... WHEN POURING THE SECOND AND THIRD CUPS OF TEA.

ALSO DISAPPOINTED WITH THE LACK OF COLOR IN THE 'TEA-PACKETS'.... NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THOSE PICTURED!

SINCERELY, JUDITH C. (JUDY) KOCKX
on November 13, 2013
I absolutly love my glass tea pot. I use it every day. Its very stove friendly. The jasmine and green tea that came with it tasted amazing. When the flowers bloom they are beautiful l. Althoe some didnt sink all the way it was still a delight
on April 15, 2014
I have always wanted a glass tea pot. I finally ordered this one. I was a little worried about some of the reviews saying that the pot just was too thin or broke easily. I have not found this to be so. I have used this pot many times in the few weeks I have owned it and have found no issues with it. I always pre-warm the pot by running it under increasingly warm water so that there is no chance it will shatter from being heated too quickly. Its easy to clean and easy to use. I do not like the infuser part very much, which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. The infuser does not work very easy and clogs up. I will probably just use my stainless infuser for my loose teas when I use this pot. The blooming teas that came with the pot are nice but not great. I will search for another type to try out as I felt the tea was too weak for my tastes unless I let it sit for several hours. But I do like stronger tea, so for someone that likes a lighter or weaker tea this would be perfect. The blooming tea looks very nice in this tea pot. Definitely something to talk about if you have a guest over for tea. Overall I think this is a very nice product.
on February 22, 2016
This is really neat to see when the flower is blooming in the pot. I bought this for my roommate for her birthday and she loved it. It has been through 4 moves and she still uses it directly on a gas topped stove. it heats quickly is very hot to the touch so watch the handle and lid when pouring. Very beautiful, flavorful, and fragrant tea flowers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.