Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 5, 2014
I have had this on my wish list for 15 months. When I first looked at glass tea kettles this one had pretty much All rave reviews. However when I got around to purchase it was another story! I almost did not purchase it because of all the ballehoo. Let me first say my previous teapot was also glass. I was so in Love with it but it only made 1 cup at @ a Time and Everyone would always without fail want to have some tea w Me. That Teapot was the Tea Beyond Teapot and I Adored it! It was more delicate than the primula and More Fair! However just when I looked at it a week ago and frowned and thought that perhaps I needed another teapot to accompany my Fairy teapot she died. One of the kids jubilantly threw a foam sword at her. I have grown accustomed to having a glass Teapot so I promptly ordered the Primula. She is actually stronger than the Tea Beyond but I hope to One day have Both at the same time. Might as well I have two teapot Warmers! I guess I'm ready to host a Faery tea party! ! ! !
on April 15, 2014
I have always wanted a glass tea pot. I finally ordered this one. I was a little worried about some of the reviews saying that the pot just was too thin or broke easily. I have not found this to be so. I have used this pot many times in the few weeks I have owned it and have found no issues with it. I always pre-warm the pot by running it under increasingly warm water so that there is no chance it will shatter from being heated too quickly. Its easy to clean and easy to use. I do not like the infuser part very much, which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. The infuser does not work very easy and clogs up. I will probably just use my stainless infuser for my loose teas when I use this pot. The blooming teas that came with the pot are nice but not great. I will search for another type to try out as I felt the tea was too weak for my tastes unless I let it sit for several hours. But I do like stronger tea, so for someone that likes a lighter or weaker tea this would be perfect. The blooming tea looks very nice in this tea pot. Definitely something to talk about if you have a guest over for tea. Overall I think this is a very nice product.
on February 24, 2014
I love drinking tea and this is such an elegant pot. The blooms also make a pretty pot of tea. This is my second pot and I also bought one for a friend's birthday. I did notice that the lid is slightly different and isn't the easiest to lift. My other one is much easier so I wish that they had kept that design which is more of a bulb. This new one has straight sides and a flat top making it tougher to pick up.

I love the infuser. I can use it for lose tea or for fruit if I want fruit infused water. For fruit infused water, I just put the fruit into the infuser and then add cold water. It just takes a couple of hours for the water to get some flavor and then I drink that when I want a treat other than tea.

Love the pot!
on May 27, 2014
As you probably know, flowering tea really doesn't come with that powerful of a taste. However, this flowering tea is especially bland. I don't know if it's just my batch, but it was not a great experience. Also, the glass on this pot is EXTREMELY thin, so be extra careful. This makes a great gift, but if you bought it for yourself and are a heavy tea drinker, beware!
Makes for nice conversation while entertaining guests who have never seen flowering tea before.
(Remember: you can reuse the tea balls! )
on September 24, 2013
My husband purchased this for me for our 5th wedding anniversary after seeing me eye it online several times. It came promptly, no chips or scratches and looked amazing. I immediately tried one of the flowering teas. The taste is mellow and soothing. The flower floats a little at first, but settles once fully open. It was absolutely beautiful! I quickly thereafter tried a loose leaf tea. For all the comments mentioning the glass infuser doesn't work very well or that the leaves get stuck, I did not have any of these issues. I even technically used it improperly - I forgot to add a little hot water to the teapot first, and then set the infuser in it, adding the scoops of tea. I realized it just shortly after starting. The tea leaves still came out just fine. The teapot is absolutely gorgeous and it's amazingly fun to watch the tea steep, even when it's not a flowering tea. I highly recommend this set!
on January 12, 2014
I first saw blossoming teas when I visited San Francisco in 2011. I have wanted to get some since then but failed to order until now. I was concerned after reading several reviews about the product arriving broken or cracking after hot water was poured in, but I haven't had this experience. Now I can relax with a lovely cup of tea and a beautiful pot.
I'd recommend this to anyone who loves to drink tea and appreciates the flavors in loose leaf teas. I can't wait to try the infuser!!
on January 21, 2014
given the price i guess i should not have expected a high-quality teapot, but i was still a bit disappointed

glass is very thin and feels like it will break if i am not super careful when placing it on a stone countertop.

worst part is the lid...it does not fit snugly and does not have a "divot" to keep it in. this -- combined with the aforementioned seemingly fragile nature of the glass -- makes it seem like you must put a finger on the lid when pouring...but the lid is super hot (due to hot water in the pot :-) so now i am pouring tea with a potholder in one hand to hold the lid.

also, the shape of the lid makes it difficult to pick-up, it needs more of a "knob" at the end.

overall this is more of a "gimmick" teapot vs an everyday teapot.

the tea is delicious, and the flowers are pretty...so if that is what you are going for this is good.

but it is simply not a practical teapot for daily use over the long haul
on January 12, 2014
As someone else posted, the interior glass strainer has such small slits that it is useless. The blossoms are attractive to view when opened up in the pot, but I find the tea they produced rather bland. I've only used two. The pot is a good size for tea for two people. I bought this for myself, but I won't be getting any as gifts for others, since the strainer doesn't work and I don't care for the tea that comes with the pot.
VINE VOICEon March 10, 2014
I purchased this item as a birthday gift for my coworker; we share the same birthday, so I wanted to get something special for her. She is really a tea connoisseur and I knew I wanted to get her something tea-related. She really loves this tea set. Since giving it to her last month, she has mentioned numerous times how much she likes it. She said the tea was delicious and beautiful.
on July 31, 2014
I love the teapot. I bought this as a Christmas gift, but I love it so much, I'm going to get myself one! The flowering teas are an awesome conversation piece. The glass is kind of thin, I was worried about putting boiling water into it, but it seems to hold up to the heat. I haven't had an issue. Easy to clean. Looks great!