Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 452 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 504 reviews
on February 25, 2015
 Great presentation, lovely aroma, and good, strong taste. Just the way I like it. I want to record a video of it every time I brew a new pot. Sometimes loose tea leaves or pollen would float up from the flowers and make it's way into your teacup. I don't mind it so much but a strainer or a mesh wouldn't be a bad idea. :)
on March 18, 2016
It came on time, packaged well and clearly labeled each flavor. It bloomed in minutes but the flavor is lacking. If you are looking for a pretty pot of tea for your table, this totally works. If you plan on drinking it with friends I would suggest you pick another type of tea. It did not taste like the suggested flavor or even much of tea at all. I followed the brewing instructions and it wasn't enough so i let it brew more before it became bitter and it just wasn't there.
review image review image review image review image
on December 23, 2016
This tea is a awesome conversation started but it tasted quite awful. It may be better with cream and sugar, but I don't usually add anything to my tea so that isn't a fix for me. It doesn't taste like any green tea I've ever tried. So I guess you are mostly paying for the work that it must have taken to make the tea blossom. As for me, I found that it looked very odd and tasted very bad so I won't even give it away as a gift. But I may use it took soak my feet or to let my nieces and nephews play with, but I won't be drinking it again.
on May 25, 2015
Update: Not all bulbs look pretty, some look like ugly brown tea leaves in a ball floating around. In conclusion, I just wanted to say it's disappointing, that only 5 red-ish flower ones looked like the picture.

============================================

It's gorgeous, doesn't tastes as great but looks fabulous. Great for serving guest, though not an everyday tea. It's beautiful to look at. Not sure if the others will bloom like this one does, smells like jasmine with a hint of something else and can have a lingering sour taste that's not too overpowering but just an after taste on the tongue.
review image
on October 14, 2016
I thought I was getting more blooms, but when I read the print, it turns out that you reuse one bloom three times, and you can store the used one in an air tight bag for 24 hrs (in the fridge). I had a 4 cup tea pot but I think they were talking about a larger one. The tea flower looks so nice in my glass tea pot, watching it bloom in the water look cool. I like the taste also, I an a coffee drinker, but sometimes I want something different and light. This works and I get the entertainment of watching the flower bloom. YOu place the seed like thing in about a cup or so of hot water, then after it absorbs most of the water, you add the rest and let it steep. It comes with four flavors and I like them all.
review image
on June 23, 2011
I absolutely love this tea. It is very flavorful, delivered quickly, and it doesnt expire for 18 months. That is more than enough time for me to consume my tea. One little bulb makes an entire pot of tea. You just have to be patient and let the tea brew. The longer it sits the stronger it gets. From my experience, it makes between 4-6 cups depending on how strong you like your tea. I like mine on the stronger side but I can still get about 5 cups out of each bulb.

My kids LOVE watching the bulbs bloom into beautiful blossoms and its a great way to delight/impress your guests.

I was really worried after I ordered this tea because I ordered THEN I read the reviews. I am so glad that I ordered this tea and I will definately order again. I am very particular about my tea and this is definately a good one.
on January 24, 2017
These teas taste amazing. My only disappointment is they look nothing like the photo. They will never be that vibrant or sit on the bottom of the pot as there is an infuser inside the pot and the flower floats to the top anyway. Adding pics of the flower after I have drank the tea. Looks the same when there is tea in the pot, just harder to see through the tea. I will buy again as they do taste great and all the flowers from others act the same way.
review image review image review image review image
on November 20, 2016
I love this tea! My husband bought me the glass tea pot last year for Christmas and I finally ran out of the blooming teas and I needed more. Jasmine tea is my jam, so I needed more! This is the best! And you can reuse one more time if you stick it in the fridge over night, just add more boiling water in and voila, more usage out of one packet. Such a high quality tea and tastes delicious! It's even good iced!
on September 29, 2016
I love this tea. But what's upsetting is when something is advertised one way, and you get another. This is advertised as the buyer is purchasing 36 individual blooms...and then only 1 canister of 12 us received.
on March 4, 2013
Note that Amazon's picture shows the front and the back of the canister, but your purchase includes only one canister which looks exactly as pictured. The reason I mention this is you can reuse the canister. After you're done with the tea, you can easily peel off the stickers on the canister and have this vintage-looking canister to store tea again or any nicknacks.

The bloom are beautiful and fun to look at, I agree. But, as long-time tea drinker, this is not the most flavorful and aromatic tea I've had.

You can get 36 steeps out of this purchase, which means 3 steeps out of each bloom. I only steep each bloom twice because unlike other teas, these "bloom" contains real flowers (such as jasmine, etc.) which are much more delicate than tea leaves. I don't know about you, but for me, by the second steep, the flowers have already released all of its aroma and scent. If you steep the bloom once more, you'll taste just the tea and a little bit of "pre-deteriorating" flower flesh. So, given the price I think this is more for special occasion and too expensive for everyday tea.

Each bloom is sealed in individual plastic packaging. The packaging does not display expiration date anymore.