Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 25, 2015
 Great presentation, lovely aroma, and good, strong taste. Just the way I like it. I want to record a video of it every time I brew a new pot. Sometimes loose tea leaves or pollen would float up from the flowers and make it's way into your teacup. I don't mind it so much but a strainer or a mesh wouldn't be a bad idea. :)
35 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 25, 2015
Update: Not all bulbs look pretty, some look like ugly brown tea leaves in a ball floating around. In conclusion, I just wanted to say it's disappointing, that only 5 red-ish flower ones looked like the picture.

============================================

It's gorgeous, doesn't tastes as great but looks fabulous. Great for serving guest, though not an everyday tea. It's beautiful to look at. Not sure if the others will bloom like this one does, smells like jasmine with a hint of something else and can have a lingering sour taste that's not too overpowering but just an after taste on the tongue.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2016
I thought I was getting more blooms, but when I read the print, it turns out that you reuse one bloom three times, and you can store the used one in an air tight bag for 24 hrs (in the fridge). I had a 4 cup tea pot but I think they were talking about a larger one. The tea flower looks so nice in my glass tea pot, watching it bloom in the water look cool. I like the taste also, I an a coffee drinker, but sometimes I want something different and light. This works and I get the entertainment of watching the flower bloom. YOu place the seed like thing in about a cup or so of hot water, then after it absorbs most of the water, you add the rest and let it steep. It comes with four flavors and I like them all.
review image
on December 23, 2016
This tea is a awesome conversation started but it tasted quite awful. It may be better with cream and sugar, but I don't usually add anything to my tea so that isn't a fix for me. It doesn't taste like any green tea I've ever tried. So I guess you are mostly paying for the work that it must have taken to make the tea blossom. As for me, I found that it looked very odd and tasted very bad so I won't even give it away as a gift. But I may use it took soak my feet or to let my nieces and nephews play with, but I won't be drinking it again.
on January 24, 2017
These teas taste amazing. My only disappointment is they look nothing like the photo. They will never be that vibrant or sit on the bottom of the pot as there is an infuser inside the pot and the flower floats to the top anyway. Adding pics of the flower after I have drank the tea. Looks the same when there is tea in the pot, just harder to see through the tea. I will buy again as they do taste great and all the flowers from others act the same way.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 18, 2016
It came on time, packaged well and clearly labeled each flavor. It bloomed in minutes but the flavor is lacking. If you are looking for a pretty pot of tea for your table, this totally works. If you plan on drinking it with friends I would suggest you pick another type of tea. It did not taste like the suggested flavor or even much of tea at all. I followed the brewing instructions and it wasn't enough so i let it brew more before it became bitter and it just wasn't there.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on September 21, 2016
This flowering tea is truly strong enough for as many steeps as the package states, however I don't often use them so many times in one sitting and its not something that can sit for a while. I love it for times when I am entertaining and can keep adding hot water for multiple pots of tea with a single "flower". Being that they are all individually wrapped it makes it easy to give them as gifts or for a friend to try. Sometimes we like to exchange teas, or I have been thinking these would be a nice addition to goodie bags.
on August 19, 2017
Mine looked awful and made the tea look very unappetizing (I actually don't think we even tried a sip of it because it looked so murky and the flower looked like something you'd pull out a scummy pond, which is beautiful in nature, but not in my teapot!) Maybe I got a bad batch or I was expecting too much after seeing the photos on the tube and the ones they show in anime.
on November 20, 2016
I love this tea! My husband bought me the glass tea pot last year for Christmas and I finally ran out of the blooming teas and I needed more. Jasmine tea is my jam, so I needed more! This is the best! And you can reuse one more time if you stick it in the fridge over night, just add more boiling water in and voila, more usage out of one packet. Such a high quality tea and tastes delicious! It's even good iced!
on March 4, 2013
Note that Amazon's picture shows the front and the back of the canister, but your purchase includes only one canister which looks exactly as pictured. The reason I mention this is you can reuse the canister. After you're done with the tea, you can easily peel off the stickers on the canister and have this vintage-looking canister to store tea again or any nicknacks.

The bloom are beautiful and fun to look at, I agree. But, as long-time tea drinker, this is not the most flavorful and aromatic tea I've had.

You can get 36 steeps out of this purchase, which means 3 steeps out of each bloom. I only steep each bloom twice because unlike other teas, these "bloom" contains real flowers (such as jasmine, etc.) which are much more delicate than tea leaves. I don't know about you, but for me, by the second steep, the flowers have already released all of its aroma and scent. If you steep the bloom once more, you'll taste just the tea and a little bit of "pre-deteriorating" flower flesh. So, given the price I think this is more for special occasion and too expensive for everyday tea.

Each bloom is sealed in individual plastic packaging. The packaging does not display expiration date anymore.