Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 461 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 514 reviews
on February 25, 2015
 Great presentation, lovely aroma, and good, strong taste. Just the way I like it. I want to record a video of it every time I brew a new pot. Sometimes loose tea leaves or pollen would float up from the flowers and make it's way into your teacup. I don't mind it so much but a strainer or a mesh wouldn't be a bad idea. :)
on March 18, 2016
It came on time, packaged well and clearly labeled each flavor. It bloomed in minutes but the flavor is lacking. If you are looking for a pretty pot of tea for your table, this totally works. If you plan on drinking it with friends I would suggest you pick another type of tea. It did not taste like the suggested flavor or even much of tea at all. I followed the brewing instructions and it wasn't enough so i let it brew more before it became bitter and it just wasn't there.
review image review image review image review image
on December 23, 2016
This tea is a awesome conversation started but it tasted quite awful. It may be better with cream and sugar, but I don't usually add anything to my tea so that isn't a fix for me. It doesn't taste like any green tea I've ever tried. So I guess you are mostly paying for the work that it must have taken to make the tea blossom. As for me, I found that it looked very odd and tasted very bad so I won't even give it away as a gift. But I may use it took soak my feet or to let my nieces and nephews play with, but I won't be drinking it again.
on May 25, 2015
Update: Not all bulbs look pretty, some look like ugly brown tea leaves in a ball floating around. In conclusion, I just wanted to say it's disappointing, that only 5 red-ish flower ones looked like the picture.

============================================

It's gorgeous, doesn't tastes as great but looks fabulous. Great for serving guest, though not an everyday tea. It's beautiful to look at. Not sure if the others will bloom like this one does, smells like jasmine with a hint of something else and can have a lingering sour taste that's not too overpowering but just an after taste on the tongue.
review image
on September 7, 2016
These flowering teas are not the most impressive you will have ever seen - but they work and look pretty in a tea pot.

Even though i do enjoy using these - my real complaint is that this tea is quite bitter - and really doesn't double steep well, even though the container says it will. Each pod makes a small amount of tea - and the flavor really isn't that great - so these might be a novelty to have around - but if you like and enjoy flowering teas regularly you will be disappointed with these.

I almost gave three stars because the flowers do bloom properly every time - but i just cant get past not liking the tea.
on October 14, 2016
I thought I was getting more blooms, but when I read the print, it turns out that you reuse one bloom three times, and you can store the used one in an air tight bag for 24 hrs (in the fridge). I had a 4 cup tea pot but I think they were talking about a larger one. The tea flower looks so nice in my glass tea pot, watching it bloom in the water look cool. I like the taste also, I an a coffee drinker, but sometimes I want something different and light. This works and I get the entertainment of watching the flower bloom. YOu place the seed like thing in about a cup or so of hot water, then after it absorbs most of the water, you add the rest and let it steep. It comes with four flavors and I like them all.
review image
on June 23, 2011
I absolutely love this tea. It is very flavorful, delivered quickly, and it doesnt expire for 18 months. That is more than enough time for me to consume my tea. One little bulb makes an entire pot of tea. You just have to be patient and let the tea brew. The longer it sits the stronger it gets. From my experience, it makes between 4-6 cups depending on how strong you like your tea. I like mine on the stronger side but I can still get about 5 cups out of each bulb.

My kids LOVE watching the bulbs bloom into beautiful blossoms and its a great way to delight/impress your guests.

I was really worried after I ordered this tea because I ordered THEN I read the reviews. I am so glad that I ordered this tea and I will definately order again. I am very particular about my tea and this is definately a good one.
on January 24, 2017
These teas taste amazing. My only disappointment is they look nothing like the photo. They will never be that vibrant or sit on the bottom of the pot as there is an infuser inside the pot and the flower floats to the top anyway. Adding pics of the flower after I have drank the tea. Looks the same when there is tea in the pot, just harder to see through the tea. I will buy again as they do taste great and all the flowers from others act the same way.
review image review image review image review image
on November 20, 2016
I love this tea! My husband bought me the glass tea pot last year for Christmas and I finally ran out of the blooming teas and I needed more. Jasmine tea is my jam, so I needed more! This is the best! And you can reuse one more time if you stick it in the fridge over night, just add more boiling water in and voila, more usage out of one packet. Such a high quality tea and tastes delicious! It's even good iced!
on June 23, 2017
Too much artificial flavoring and coloring in this tea. I had to seep 4 - 5x to get the artificial flavoring and coloring out before I could enjoy the real taste of the tea. Not worth the price and the bad taste.