Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker - Borosilicat..." and save 63% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker – Borosilicate Glass Carafe and Stainless Steel Mesh Core – Dishwasher Safe – 50 oz. [1.5 qt.] – Smokey Grey
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.60. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Crafted from temperature safe borosilicate glass while utilizing a stainless steel mesh that doesn't alter flavor, our Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker is an ideal and innovative solution for brewing refreshing, chilled coffee. It's easy to use, easy to store, and the removable bottom makes it easy to clean, allowing you to enjoy delicious cold brewed coffee without any hassle or headaches.
- NON-ACIDIC COFFEE: Guaranteed to make refreshing cups of iced coffee, our Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker produces coffee that's up to 65% less acidic and naturally sweeter than any heat brewed variety. It's the perfect accoutrement for creating rich, smooth, and icy cold cups of coffee to jolt you awake in the morning or to make it through those long summer days.
- EASY STORAGE: With a minimal physical footprint, the Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker and its contents can easily be stored away in a refrigerator or freezer for up to 2 weeks without losing any flavor. It also conveniently fits in most refrigerator doors!
- USE AND CARE: First, place ground coffee beans in the Cold Brew Core. For best results, use fresh roasted, coarsely ground coffee. Then, insert the core inside the carafe and slowly pour 2 cups of water over the coffee to dampen. Once the coffee is damp, slowly fill the remainder of the carafe with water to cover the grounds. Once the carafe is full, stir the grounds until fully they're saturated with water. Tighten the lid and place in your refrigerator to cold brew for 12 - 24 hours. For ultimate flavor extraction, stir the grounds during brewing process. Finally, remove the Cold Brew Core and screw off the bottom to release the used coffee grounds. Always remember to remove the filter before pouring coffee. For flavor, insert the Flavor Mixer inside the carafe and pump up and down to mix coffee. Lid, top, cold brew core, and flavor mixed are top rack dishwasher safe, and the glass carafe is dishwasher safe.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) 50 oz. [1.5 qt.] glass carafe, (1) smokey grey Cold Brew Core, and (1) smokey grey Flavor Mixer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Primula Glass Carafe Cold Brew Coffee Maker
The cold-brewing process produces a bolder, smoother tasting coffee that is 65% less acidic than the traditional hot brewing method.
Cold brewed coffee also tastes better as the cold water changes the bean's chemical profile resulting in a sweeter extraction that is pleasing to the palette.
Easy 3 Step Process
Add coffee to filter core, then cold water over coffee.
Brew up to 32 ounce of coffee concentrate in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
Stays fresh for 14 days.
Serve Cold or Hot
Add ice, milk and sweetener as desired.
Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Contents
1.6 Qt. Borosilicate Glass Carafe
Stainless Steel Mesh Filter
Easy clean removable bottom.
Spinning Flavor Mixer
Easy use for optimal taste.
For best results
- Use fresh roasted, coarsely ground coffee and a recommended 5-to-1 water to coffee ratio.
Compare to similar items
This item Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker – Borosilicate Glass Carafe and Stainless Steel Mesh Core – Dishwasher Safe – 50 oz. [1.5 qt.] – Smokey Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Coffee Panda||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Muspi|
|Color||Clear||Black||Black||Cold Brew Coffee Maker||Clear||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 7.5 x 11.7 in||7.5 x 5 x 9.5 in||6.5 x 4 x 10.5 in||9.53 x 9.53 x 14.72 in||2.25 x 2.25 x 9.8 in||5.7 x 5.7 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Glass||Plastic||Glass||Plastic/Glass||Glass||Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel|
At Primula, we create items by exploring how people prepare beverages in different cultures and work to understand the experience and ritual behind these preparations. Identifying why people love different and unique beverages is the first step in our creative process, and our products are designed to connect with that rationality. Crafted from temperature safe borosilicate glass while utilizing a stainless steel mesh that doesn't alter flavor, our Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker is an ideal and innovative solution for brewing refreshing, chilled coffee. It produces coffee that's up to 65% less acidic and naturally sweeter than any heat brewed variety, making it the perfect accoutrement for creating rich, smooth, and icy cold cups of coffee to jolt you awake in the morning or to make it through those long summer days. Best of all, the Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker and its contents can easily be stored away in a refrigerator or freezer for up to 2 weeks without losing any flavor. It also conveniently fits in most refrigerator doors. Get brewing!
Top customer reviews
First, get the newer one with the smaller non-filter rim at the top. This makes great cold brew. I find anywhere from 12 - 20 hours ideal, but I've gone as long as 3 days and used more half and half or whole cream to soften the bitterness. I don't use the included often stirrer but it works. It can be hard to pull up initially, however I like that it fits find under the lid.
This is easy to clean.
Why did I get 2? 1 for home, 1 for work (I live in one state and travel to another for work 3 days of the week).
There are only two slight issues that I have. (1) It pours rather slowly when the stirrer is engaged. (2) I wish that there was a lid on the filter so that the grounds cannot float, which would increase batch-to-batch consistency and increase filling speed. These aren't big enough issues to take away from my rating.
I would easily recommend either system.
The real problem is that the carafe is VERY fragile. This thing made a few great batches of coffee but then broke into a bunch of pieces on its first trip through the dishwasher. Be sure to hand wash it.
Most recent customer reviews
The big problem with this pitcher is that the filter insert is too narrow for the diameter of the pitcher itself.Read more