Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 25, 2015
Update: Not all bulbs look pretty, some look like ugly brown tea leaves in a ball floating around. In conclusion, I just wanted to say it's disappointing, that only 5 red-ish flower ones looked like the picture.

============================================

It's gorgeous, doesn't tastes as great but looks fabulous. Great for serving guest, though not an everyday tea. It's beautiful to look at. Not sure if the others will bloom like this one does, smells like jasmine with a hint of something else and can have a lingering sour taste that's not too overpowering but just an after taste on the tongue.
review image
on October 14, 2016
I thought I was getting more blooms, but when I read the print, it turns out that you reuse one bloom three times, and you can store the used one in an air tight bag for 24 hrs (in the fridge). I had a 4 cup tea pot but I think they were talking about a larger one. The tea flower looks so nice in my glass tea pot, watching it bloom in the water look cool. I like the taste also, I an a coffee drinker, but sometimes I want something different and light. This works and I get the entertainment of watching the flower bloom. YOu place the seed like thing in about a cup or so of hot water, then after it absorbs most of the water, you add the rest and let it steep. It comes with four flavors and I like them all.
review image
on March 18, 2016
It came on time, packaged well and clearly labeled each flavor. It bloomed in minutes but the flavor is lacking. If you are looking for a pretty pot of tea for your table, this totally works. If you plan on drinking it with friends I would suggest you pick another type of tea. It did not taste like the suggested flavor or even much of tea at all. I followed the brewing instructions and it wasn't enough so i let it brew more before it became bitter and it just wasn't there.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 20, 2016
I love this tea! My husband bought me the glass tea pot last year for Christmas and I finally ran out of the blooming teas and I needed more. Jasmine tea is my jam, so I needed more! This is the best! And you can reuse one more time if you stick it in the fridge over night, just add more boiling water in and voila, more usage out of one packet. Such a high quality tea and tastes delicious! It's even good iced!
on August 19, 2017
Mine looked awful and made the tea look very unappetizing (I actually don't think we even tried a sip of it because it looked so murky and the flower looked like something you'd pull out a scummy pond, which is beautiful in nature, but not in my teapot!) Maybe I got a bad batch or I was expecting too much after seeing the photos on the tube and the ones they show in anime.
on September 7, 2016
These flowering teas are not the most impressive you will have ever seen - but they work and look pretty in a tea pot.

Even though i do enjoy using these - my real complaint is that this tea is quite bitter - and really doesn't double steep well, even though the container says it will. Each pod makes a small amount of tea - and the flavor really isn't that great - so these might be a novelty to have around - but if you like and enjoy flowering teas regularly you will be disappointed with these.

I almost gave three stars because the flowers do bloom properly every time - but i just cant get past not liking the tea.
on March 4, 2013
Note that Amazon's picture shows the front and the back of the canister, but your purchase includes only one canister which looks exactly as pictured. The reason I mention this is you can reuse the canister. After you're done with the tea, you can easily peel off the stickers on the canister and have this vintage-looking canister to store tea again or any nicknacks.

The bloom are beautiful and fun to look at, I agree. But, as long-time tea drinker, this is not the most flavorful and aromatic tea I've had.

You can get 36 steeps out of this purchase, which means 3 steeps out of each bloom. I only steep each bloom twice because unlike other teas, these "bloom" contains real flowers (such as jasmine, etc.) which are much more delicate than tea leaves. I don't know about you, but for me, by the second steep, the flowers have already released all of its aroma and scent. If you steep the bloom once more, you'll taste just the tea and a little bit of "pre-deteriorating" flower flesh. So, given the price I think this is more for special occasion and too expensive for everyday tea.

Each bloom is sealed in individual plastic packaging. The packaging does not display expiration date anymore.
on February 9, 2018
For people familiar with Chinese teas, this is a real treat. Delicate, nuanced jasmine flavor, and so pretty in a glass teapot. I usually have this tea when I have time to enjoy it — weekends, work I at home, etc. Just keep pouring more hot water into the teapot to make a couple pots. I’d say each tea bloom makes a few cups before the flavor is gone.
on January 24, 2018
This was purchased to give as a gift. It arrived damaged with no lid on the canister or in the envelope. Additionally, several packets of tea were missing. I cannot possiblity give this as a gift.
on May 25, 2017