Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 460 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 516 reviews
on March 18, 2016
It came on time, packaged well and clearly labeled each flavor. It bloomed in minutes but the flavor is lacking. If you are looking for a pretty pot of tea for your table, this totally works. If you plan on drinking it with friends I would suggest you pick another type of tea. It did not taste like the suggested flavor or even much of tea at all. I followed the brewing instructions and it wasn't enough so i let it brew more before it became bitter and it just wasn't there.
review image review image review image review image
on December 23, 2016
This tea is a awesome conversation started but it tasted quite awful. It may be better with cream and sugar, but I don't usually add anything to my tea so that isn't a fix for me. It doesn't taste like any green tea I've ever tried. So I guess you are mostly paying for the work that it must have taken to make the tea blossom. As for me, I found that it looked very odd and tasted very bad so I won't even give it away as a gift. But I may use it took soak my feet or to let my nieces and nephews play with, but I won't be drinking it again.
on September 7, 2016
These flowering teas are not the most impressive you will have ever seen - but they work and look pretty in a tea pot.

Even though i do enjoy using these - my real complaint is that this tea is quite bitter - and really doesn't double steep well, even though the container says it will. Each pod makes a small amount of tea - and the flavor really isn't that great - so these might be a novelty to have around - but if you like and enjoy flowering teas regularly you will be disappointed with these.

I almost gave three stars because the flowers do bloom properly every time - but i just cant get past not liking the tea.
on October 14, 2016
I thought I was getting more blooms, but when I read the print, it turns out that you reuse one bloom three times, and you can store the used one in an air tight bag for 24 hrs (in the fridge). I had a 4 cup tea pot but I think they were talking about a larger one. The tea flower looks so nice in my glass tea pot, watching it bloom in the water look cool. I like the taste also, I an a coffee drinker, but sometimes I want something different and light. This works and I get the entertainment of watching the flower bloom. YOu place the seed like thing in about a cup or so of hot water, then after it absorbs most of the water, you add the rest and let it steep. It comes with four flavors and I like them all.
review image
on August 19, 2017
Mine looked awful and made the tea look very unappetizing (I actually don't think we even tried a sip of it because it looked so murky and the flower looked like something you'd pull out a scummy pond, which is beautiful in nature, but not in my teapot!) Maybe I got a bad batch or I was expecting too much after seeing the photos on the tube and the ones they show in anime.
on June 23, 2011
I absolutely love this tea. It is very flavorful, delivered quickly, and it doesnt expire for 18 months. That is more than enough time for me to consume my tea. One little bulb makes an entire pot of tea. You just have to be patient and let the tea brew. The longer it sits the stronger it gets. From my experience, it makes between 4-6 cups depending on how strong you like your tea. I like mine on the stronger side but I can still get about 5 cups out of each bulb.

My kids LOVE watching the bulbs bloom into beautiful blossoms and its a great way to delight/impress your guests.

I was really worried after I ordered this tea because I ordered THEN I read the reviews. I am so glad that I ordered this tea and I will definately order again. I am very particular about my tea and this is definately a good one.
on November 20, 2016
I love this tea! My husband bought me the glass tea pot last year for Christmas and I finally ran out of the blooming teas and I needed more. Jasmine tea is my jam, so I needed more! This is the best! And you can reuse one more time if you stick it in the fridge over night, just add more boiling water in and voila, more usage out of one packet. Such a high quality tea and tastes delicious! It's even good iced!
on June 23, 2017
Too much artificial flavoring and coloring in this tea. I had to seep 4 - 5x to get the artificial flavoring and coloring out before I could enjoy the real taste of the tea. Not worth the price and the bad taste.
on May 25, 2017
Update: Not all bulbs look pretty, some look like ugly brown tea leaves in a ball floating around. In conclusion, I just wanted to say it's disappointing, that only 5 red-ish flower ones looked like the picture.
on January 3, 2014
got this as a bday gift for my mom and she loved it!! she said along with the flower being very pretty she thought the tea tasted really good. def would buy again
review image review image review image review image review image review image