Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Style Name: Variety Teas|Change

Showing 1-10 of 447 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 499 reviews
on February 25, 2015
 Great presentation, lovely aroma, and good, strong taste. Just the way I like it. I want to record a video of it every time I brew a new pot. Sometimes loose tea leaves or pollen would float up from the flowers and make it's way into your teacup. I don't mind it so much but a strainer or a mesh wouldn't be a bad idea. :)
on December 23, 2016
This tea is a awesome conversation started but it tasted quite awful. It may be better with cream and sugar, but I don't usually add anything to my tea so that isn't a fix for me. It doesn't taste like any green tea I've ever tried. So I guess you are mostly paying for the work that it must have taken to make the tea blossom. As for me, I found that it looked very odd and tasted very bad so I won't even give it away as a gift. But I may use it took soak my feet or to let my nieces and nephews play with, but I won't be drinking it again.
on October 2, 2010
Buyer beware!

Imagine my utter surprise and dismay when I opened the package of 12 tea flowers, only to find that the expiration date is 10/25/2010!!! I am just wondering how long this tea has been sitting around in their warehouse, and why they think a customer would want to drink STALE tea is beyond me. Sure, seeing a flower opening up in water is a fun experience, but when you can't enjoy the actual flavor of the fresh tea, why bother? Very BAD sales and SHAME ON YOU Primula teas! I will not be looking at this brand again!

Save your money - for a fresh and flavorful tea try Rishi Teas (double lidded for freshness), The Tao of Tea, Boston Tea, or even Twinings (not as high quality but still good), all these I drink and enjoy.

I will try to post a picture (never have before) to show the box (plain brown paper, rectangular, without graphics)it looks nothing like this picture here, and expiration date.

ETA: Just looked at the white sticker on the brown box and it was manufactured 10/25/2007! 3 YEAR OLD TEA that will expire in days. This is totally unexceptionable! Since Amazon doesn't let us return food items, I'm stuck with this. NOT HAPPY! :(
77 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon August 8, 2011
Although you can drink the jasmine tea, I bought these for the show. I place a bulb in a glass tea pot or a large balloon wine glass for display as the flower unfolds. You need patience for this. I first saw this in Shanghai and they are on display all around the airports in China. Jasmine is a green tea but scented. The flowers are an addition to a relaxing moment with a cup of tea.
on January 9, 2013
I am very impressed by this tea. I am now getting into having more than herbs to help my health. These teas are great tasting. NOT like the ones I have drank in the past. Does not need sweeteners at all! The taste is great and the flowers are beautiful! Very impressive indeed!!!!
on April 16, 2011
I'm not a huge tea drinker, especially green tea, but I love this tea! Each tea flower is individually wrapped in a sealed plastic pouch so it is really fresh when you prepare it. It tastes great, and the presentation is beautiful. I love serving it to my guests. It is always a big hit!
on October 22, 2015
I got it for my sister for Yule and she loved it. I had a pot of one of the flavors with her and they taste fantastic.
on March 19, 2017
pretty sure i received a bad batch...
on March 20, 2017
Perfect for my needs
on March 13, 2017
I LOVE TEA, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE. DELIGHTFUL LIGHT AND REFRESHING.