Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Style Name: Variety Teas|Change

Showing 1-10 of 450 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 501 reviews
on February 25, 2015
 Great presentation, lovely aroma, and good, strong taste. Just the way I like it. I want to record a video of it every time I brew a new pot. Sometimes loose tea leaves or pollen would float up from the flowers and make it's way into your teacup. I don't mind it so much but a strainer or a mesh wouldn't be a bad idea. :)
on March 18, 2016
It came on time, packaged well and clearly labeled each flavor. It bloomed in minutes but the flavor is lacking. If you are looking for a pretty pot of tea for your table, this totally works. If you plan on drinking it with friends I would suggest you pick another type of tea. It did not taste like the suggested flavor or even much of tea at all. I followed the brewing instructions and it wasn't enough so i let it brew more before it became bitter and it just wasn't there.
review image review image review image review image
on December 23, 2016
This tea is a awesome conversation started but it tasted quite awful. It may be better with cream and sugar, but I don't usually add anything to my tea so that isn't a fix for me. It doesn't taste like any green tea I've ever tried. So I guess you are mostly paying for the work that it must have taken to make the tea blossom. As for me, I found that it looked very odd and tasted very bad so I won't even give it away as a gift. But I may use it took soak my feet or to let my nieces and nephews play with, but I won't be drinking it again.
on October 2, 2010
Buyer beware!

Imagine my utter surprise and dismay when I opened the package of 12 tea flowers, only to find that the expiration date is 10/25/2010!!! I am just wondering how long this tea has been sitting around in their warehouse, and why they think a customer would want to drink STALE tea is beyond me. Sure, seeing a flower opening up in water is a fun experience, but when you can't enjoy the actual flavor of the fresh tea, why bother? Very BAD sales and SHAME ON YOU Primula teas! I will not be looking at this brand again!

Save your money - for a fresh and flavorful tea try Rishi Teas (double lidded for freshness), The Tao of Tea, Boston Tea, or even Twinings (not as high quality but still good), all these I drink and enjoy.

I will try to post a picture (never have before) to show the box (plain brown paper, rectangular, without graphics)it looks nothing like this picture here, and expiration date.

ETA: Just looked at the white sticker on the brown box and it was manufactured 10/25/2007! 3 YEAR OLD TEA that will expire in days. This is totally unexceptionable! Since Amazon doesn't let us return food items, I'm stuck with this. NOT HAPPY! :(
77 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon August 8, 2011
Although you can drink the jasmine tea, I bought these for the show. I place a bulb in a glass tea pot or a large balloon wine glass for display as the flower unfolds. You need patience for this. I first saw this in Shanghai and they are on display all around the airports in China. Jasmine is a green tea but scented. The flowers are an addition to a relaxing moment with a cup of tea.
on January 9, 2013
I am very impressed by this tea. I am now getting into having more than herbs to help my health. These teas are great tasting. NOT like the ones I have drank in the past. Does not need sweeteners at all! The taste is great and the flowers are beautiful! Very impressive indeed!!!!
on April 7, 2017
These taste great. My favorite is the Jasmine. :) The flowers don't always stand up straight, but they all look beautiful!
on April 16, 2011
I'm not a huge tea drinker, especially green tea, but I love this tea! Each tea flower is individually wrapped in a sealed plastic pouch so it is really fresh when you prepare it. It tastes great, and the presentation is beautiful. I love serving it to my guests. It is always a big hit!
on April 6, 2017
I serve this to my garden club. They love it. The only reason I only gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't give you steeping time.
on October 22, 2015
I got it for my sister for Yule and she loved it. I had a pot of one of the flavors with her and they taste fantastic.