Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 423 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 25, 2015
 Great presentation, lovely aroma, and good, strong taste. Just the way I like it. I want to record a video of it every time I brew a new pot. Sometimes loose tea leaves or pollen would float up from the flowers and make it's way into your teacup. I don't mind it so much but a strainer or a mesh wouldn't be a bad idea. :)
on October 2, 2010
Buyer beware!

Imagine my utter surprise and dismay when I opened the package of 12 tea flowers, only to find that the expiration date is 10/25/2010!!! I am just wondering how long this tea has been sitting around in their warehouse, and why they think a customer would want to drink STALE tea is beyond me. Sure, seeing a flower opening up in water is a fun experience, but when you can't enjoy the actual flavor of the fresh tea, why bother? Very BAD sales and SHAME ON YOU Primula teas! I will not be looking at this brand again!

Save your money - for a fresh and flavorful tea try Rishi Teas (double lidded for freshness), The Tao of Tea, Boston Tea, or even Twinings (not as high quality but still good), all these I drink and enjoy.

I will try to post a picture (never have before) to show the box (plain brown paper, rectangular, without graphics)it looks nothing like this picture here, and expiration date.

ETA: Just looked at the white sticker on the brown box and it was manufactured 10/25/2007! 3 YEAR OLD TEA that will expire in days. This is totally unexceptionable! Since Amazon doesn't let us return food items, I'm stuck with this. NOT HAPPY! :(
77 comments| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2011
I absolutely love this tea. It is very flavorful, delivered quickly, and it doesnt expire for 18 months. That is more than enough time for me to consume my tea. One little bulb makes an entire pot of tea. You just have to be patient and let the tea brew. The longer it sits the stronger it gets. From my experience, it makes between 4-6 cups depending on how strong you like your tea. I like mine on the stronger side but I can still get about 5 cups out of each bulb.

My kids LOVE watching the bulbs bloom into beautiful blossoms and its a great way to delight/impress your guests.

I was really worried after I ordered this tea because I ordered THEN I read the reviews. I am so glad that I ordered this tea and I will definately order again. I am very particular about my tea and this is definately a good one.
on August 9, 2012
there were only 9 items in each container (I bought two of them) instead of 12. Since the containers were full, I have to conclude that they have been shorting everyone. Frustrating, especially since I bought them for a party favor and needed all 24!
on April 6, 2012
What a beautiful tea flower! I was very pleased with the tea both in eye appeal and flavor. I purchased more for my mother-in-law's birthday along with a clear tea pot for her.
review image review image review image
on February 13, 2012
There is no flavor. It is not like on the pictures. I cannot recommend it. I gave the item grade D- and not more. You shouldn't buy it.
on January 27, 2011
I received this tea set as a Christmas gift and loved it so much I ordered one for my girlfriend's birthday gift. Not only is it fun to watch the beautiful flowers unfold, the tea is heavenly. The fragrances remind me of my home, Maui. I've since purchased 'tea flowers' from other vendors and have not been nearly as satisfied as I am with these teas.
on April 25, 2008
There was a nice assortment of teas, but when the flowers "bloomed" they looked nothing like they do on the picture. There were no vibrant colors, very drab... dead looking. The tea did have an OK flavor, but not worth the extra $$$ in my opinion.
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2009
I bought this set of tea for my aunt, for a Hanukkah present. I had already sent her the Numi teapot and tea, so this was to replenish her supply of blooming tea.

This set was more colorful. She shared it with some of her neighbors who come to her house to visit. They were amazed by the flowering aspect.

My aunt loves that I always come up with unique, thoughtful gifts for her. This one as no exception.
on December 23, 2009
The tea flower looks amazing, so I would give it a 5-star for looking. However, the taste is a disappointment. It is extremely light, and there is hardly any tea flavor.

I know 3-star is probably a little hash, but when paying 75 cents per tea flower/bag, I would expect tea tastes good, in addition to good looking.