Primula Half-Moon Teapot with 3 Flowering Teas, 40 oz, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.55. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TEA BREWING IN GLASS - Crafted from temperature safe borosilicate glass, our Half-Moon Teapot is the perfect choice for tea lovers. The glass in this tea maker does not retain flavors, giving you the option to enjoy a wide range of teas
- TEAPOT WITH INFUSER – Ideal glass teapot set, for brewing your favorite cup of tea, whether it be your breakfast tea, afternoon tea or your bedtime tea. Whether you enjoy green tea, herb tea, detox or medicinal tea, this tea infuser pot is a great choice
- MODERN HALF-MOON DESIGN – Makes this teapot the perfect tea accessory. Great gift idea for teachers, Moms, the tea lover in your life, they are sure to appreciate the unique experience of watching the blooming tea flowers unfold. Great gift basket item
- TEA POT SET - Includes 3 flowering green teas and a stainless steel infuser for loose leaf or tea bag. Infuser tea strainer assists in keeping your tea clear from leaf sediment when using loose leaf tea
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) black 40 oz. Primula Half-Moon Teapot with lid, (1) stainless steel infuser, (3) flowering green teas. Use and Care included in the package
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
At Primula, we create items by exploring how people prepare beverages in different cultures and work to understand the experience and ritual behind these preparations. Identifying why people love different and unique beverages is the first step in our creative process, our products are designed to exceed the expectations of our customers. Beauty and elegance combined with the experience of exquisite blooming tea flowers, Primula’s Half Moon Teapot will quickly become any tea lover’s favorite. This set comes complete with everything you need to begin your tea experience. The teapot is crafted from high quality temperature safe borosilicate glass and is thoughtfully designed with a wide mouth for easy cleaning and a loose leaf tea infuser to enjoy your favorite loose leaf or bagged tea. The healthy green flowering tea is picked fresh and hand tied around dried flowers. Share the beauty of the unfurling tea flower displayed in the Half Moon Teapot with loved ones or steal a quiet moment alone to spoil your palate with this savory tea. At Primula, something extraordinary is brewing.
Top customer reviews
I have an older model one and he mentioned wanting one like it.
I like this model better esp for the blooming teas because u can see all the way around where as my old one has the black cover all around the back.
Just too bad u can't heat it in micro but We love it anyway!
1) The tea infuser as the directions DO indicate is used for loose tea. The directions on how to use the flowering tea are actually right on the box itself and I am unsure how someone could miss it. One must actually read the loose directions that come in the box to uderstand how to use the tea infuser for LOOSE tea which is in fact what a tea infuser is used for. This does not however seem like the best infuser but its a free addition so I wont complain. I actually like using this infuser to drain the pot for the last cup without getting all of the loose tea bits mixed in.
2) 40oz is 40oz. It makes about 5 cups of tea. I am talking about actual tea cups not going out and buying a 32oz Big Guld and calling it a tea cup.
3) There is a plastic shell that does partially encase the pot...go ahead and take a look at the picture. I have mixed feelings on this. I like to see the tea blossom and a totally clear pot allows for this to a greater extent. The plastic casing however does help insulate the pot and allows you to handle the pot a little easier as it does not tranfer the heat to the handle and the base.
4) Incase anyone was wondering the Spanish review said that the pot came broken. This is more of a shipping issue than a pot usage issue. My pot came boxed in bubble wrap and was not broken.
5) Hope this review helped...Happy Sipping!!!
That said, it is a good quality strainer and I love the look of this pot.
Be sure to have a dish towel holding the pot so that it does not drip hot water on YOU or your counter top.