Primula Tea Flowers – 12-Pack – 36 Steeps, Makes 250 Cups – Green Tea Flowers with Natural Jasmine – Handpicked Ingredients
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY WITH RELAXING FRAGRANCE: The tea flowers in this container use green tea leaves to make a brew that’s flavorful and relaxing. Packed with anti-oxidants, each tea flower is a healthy medley of incredible tastes that can be steeped up to 3 times. Blended multiple times with jasmine, our flowering teas produce a magnificent, floral jasmine fragrance when brewed. The Jasmine scent stimulates the olfactory system and has been shown to reduce stress, improve your mood, help to clear the mind and naturally relax.
- ENCHANTING DISPLAY: These flowering teas allow you to fully appreciate the art of brewing, and are perfectly suited as both décor and refreshments. Each tea flower is made from the finest handpicked green tea leaves and other ingredients, and are hand sewn by artisans. They make excellent decoration, centerpieces, and conversation starters when brewed in glass teapots.
- GREAT FOR GIFTING: Any tea lover will enjoy the delicious tea, as they appreciate the unique experience and beauty of the blooming tea flower. Makes a perfect gift for housewarming, hostess, birthday, Mother’s Day or any gift giving occasion. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: To enjoy our flowering tea, place one tea flower in a pot and slowly pour hot water over the tea and let it unfurl into a bloom. Place the lid on the teapot and let it steep for 3-5 minutes. One tea flower is sufficient for multiple steeps. Stir gently and enjoy! Tea flowers may be stored for additional brewing in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) canister of (12) green tea flowers, totaling 36 steeps and 250 cups.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
At Primula, we create items by exploring how people prepare beverages in different cultures and work to understand the experience and ritual behind these preparations. Identifying why people love different and unique beverages is the first step in our creative process, our products are designed to exceed the expectations of our customers. Not only delicious and beautiful to watch brew and bloom, the health benefits of Jasmine green tea are abundant. Research shows Jasmine green tea’s nutritional elements positively affect heart health, stress and anxiety levels, digestive health, intestinal health, joint health and more. The green tea flowers are picked fresh and hand tied around dried flowers. Share the beauty of the unfurling tea flowers displayed with loved ones or steal a quiet moment alone to spoil your palate with these savory teas. At Primula, something extraordinary is brewing.
A tea drinker who has never experienced a tea flower will be thrilled to receive this gift-ready set. Containing twelve assorted tea flowers, the slender canister-style box is tied with a green cord and decorated with an image of a flower-filled glass teapot on one side and small images of the twelve unfurled tea flowers on the other. Tea flowers are comprised of AA-grade green tea leaves and actual dried flowers that are hand-sewn into tight balls by artisans in China. After a tea flower ball is place in hot water, it will slowly sink to the bottom and unfurl into full "bloom." Some even have two different kinds of flowers that unfurl into a colorful spectacle, adding fragrance and flavor to the tea. Best viewed through a glass teapot, each tea flower may be used up to three times to brew a pot of tea. The set includes a guide describing the health benefits of drinking green tea and the healing properties believed inherent in certain flowers. --Ann Bieri
Top Customer Reviews
Usually when I buy Jasmine Tea I get the finest- A small 4 ounce bag that runs me $20 and although this tea isn't as good as what I regularly buy it's still very nice tasting. The best part is that it's practically impossible to overbrew. Jasmine Tea in particular can get really bitter easily if it is overbrewed even a bit and I was afraid I would have to take the flower out after a couple of minutes to stop the brewing process. But NO! The makers thought ahead and made it so that you can leave the flower in and it won't overbrew. The only bad thing about this is that if you like your Jasmine Tea really strong then you won't like the way this works for you. But strong Jasmine Tea is always bitter so you might want to try a lighter brew like this.
Hint: If you never liked the way Jasmine Tea tasted because of it's bitterness here's a trick. Standard instructions for Jasmine include having your water at around 180 degrees and brewing for aprox 2 minutes. Instead of this, try using a lower temperature instead- say 130ish and brew for 7 minutes. What you'll get is a tea with all the Jasmine and none of the bitterness. With these flowers however you don't have to worry about brewing time (unless you like your tea VERY weak) and are free to enjoy the flower until your tea is gone.
Imagine my utter surprise and dismay when I opened the package of 12 tea flowers, only to find that the expiration date is 10/25/2010!!! I am just wondering how long this tea has been sitting around in their warehouse, and why they think a customer would want to drink STALE tea is beyond me. Sure, seeing a flower opening up in water is a fun experience, but when you can't enjoy the actual flavor of the fresh tea, why bother? Very BAD sales and SHAME ON YOU Primula teas! I will not be looking at this brand again!
Save your money - for a fresh and flavorful tea try Rishi Teas (double lidded for freshness), The Tao of Tea, Boston Tea, or even Twinings (not as high quality but still good), all these I drink and enjoy.
I will try to post a picture (never have before) to show the box (plain brown paper, rectangular, without graphics)it looks nothing like this picture here, and expiration date.
ETA: Just looked at the white sticker on the brown box and it was manufactured 10/25/2007! 3 YEAR OLD TEA that will expire in days. This is totally unexceptionable! Since Amazon doesn't let us return food items, I'm stuck with this. NOT HAPPY! :(