Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 5, 2015
I haven't had long enough to do a thorough evaluation but wanted to pass the word on the positive labeling on pitcher top which solves previous complaints. I only withheld a star because of the short time I have it.

First and foremost is there is a tag on top of the pitcher that lets you know to press lever & flip up top to remove infuser. From reviews I noted this caused a lot of problems in the past since many did not see the lever. Now you can miss it. But , yes, instructions are still in the infuser tube inside. Once you pop the top, you just need to twist the infuser cylinder 1/4-1/2 turn and it lifts out easily by it's handle. Just reverse turn to the right to install it.
It seals very well and doesn't leak ( have only had for a short time). To pour from it , remember to only twist the top up half way/ one full turn otherwise the top will come off followed by most of the contents of the pitcher.

It is a tall pitcher at about 11 1/2 in. The bottom is 4 1/2 in across & the top is wider which has a large lip for pouring. It's BPA free. It has markings on the outside for 32 oz and 64 oz. It feels well made, sturdy and decent looking for a large pitcher.

One minor thing. I ordered the yellow and as you will see in the pictures, it photographs yellow. But, in person, it is an attractive translucent orange...almost the exact color of the tropicana OJ I have but not as opaque.

I don't think you can go wrong for the size, quality and price.
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 1, 2015
Reviewing the Primula Today Shake and Infuse Pitcher
Duration of ownership - 1 Month
TLDR: The sealing lid and easy pop out infuser work great.

I drink a lot of water, a LOT of water... My girlfriend sometimes asks me if I'm a fish and I make funny fish faces at her. In any case while water is great, I often want something with a little more flavor. In the past those have been unhealthy drinks such as soda or sugary lemonade. I decided to buy an infuser pitcher to break that routine and purchased several different types to see which I preferred. This one is my favorite!

The great part about this pitcher is how the lid seals tightly allowing me to vigorously shake the pitcher prior to putting it in the refrigerator, which it's slim form makes easy to do! This speeds up the infusing process so I can enjoy the flavorful water that much sooner. I've tried many fresh fruits and berries so far including Apples, Strawberries, Oranges, Kiwis, Apricots, Pears, Mangoes, and Peaches. My favorite so far being a mix of Apples and Strawberries.

Tips:
1) Make sure you cut the fruit up into small pieces!
2) Change the infuser of choice out about once a week depending on usage. (If you're not sure feel free to pop out a bit of fruit and taste it, if it's bland and tasteless then that's how your water will taste!)
3) If you drink a lot like me, get more than one pitcher as it takes a while for the water to reach a really tasty level
4) Oranges are weird, I haven't found the right way to do them yet but I hear you have to get rid of all the pith (white part).
5) You can make the same mix several times and it won't always taste quite the same, just like eating 2 apples each may taste different.
6) DON'T OVER FILL! Screwing the lid on if you've overfilled the pitcher can cause a bit of a surprise! In fact you might want to screw the lid on and fill it through the infusing hatch (that's what I do).
on May 29, 2017
The first thing I did was test mine for problems stated in other reviews. Maybe they have improved the product because of other reviews or maybe I just got lucky but either way I have no issues at all with this pitcher.

No smell

Sticker came off perfect with no residue. (I always get started on a corner and lift gently going corner to corner).

I filled with water to check on how it poured. You unscrew the cap where the non push/lever side on the handle for the inner tube is toward the spout and pour easily. It could come out more than desired because of the design but Easy to know how to pour if you just test it over the sink with regular water first.

Happy with all that, Opened the top as instructed on top of the actual handle. Removed the tube and put in 9oz of raspberries. Filled the picture to just over 2qts. Screwed the top back on and stuck it in the refrigerator.

SUPER EASY. NO ISSUES.
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 21, 2015
This pitcher was everything I needed to start increasing my daily intake of water.
Pitcher is sturdy and robust and all components are easily hand washable and dishwasher safe.
Trap for your infusion product is long enough for anything you may wish to fill it with, just be sure to shake the pitcher just a little
before you pour, so you get the full effect of yum!

I bought this product along with the book 'Fruit Infused Water: 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse'
by Patrick Smith and since I've started drinking more water and taking in less sugary drinks, it really has made a significant difference
in my general feeling of well being.

Funny how the most simple and OBVIOUS things can sometimes be the eye opener to get you back into better health choices.
Try it out, there's nothing to lose (well, maybe a few pounds) after all, it's only water! :>)
on July 5, 2016
I was hesitant at first to order this pitcher versus a glass one. I had my mind set on buying a glass pitcher infuser. I am so happy that I bought this one instead. This pitcher is absolutely perfect for infusing water. The lid screws on to prevent any spills. The infuser basket is fully secured by a sealed flap in the center of the lid.

I don't know if I can adequately explain how well the item works for infusing water all the while being completely sealed. The basket is large enough for me to put a whole lemon in with about a half of a package of strawberries. This is the greatest combination and allows you to use the fruit for about 3 pitchers of water before the flavor starts to fade.

I would use this pitcher for all beverages you need to mix or store in the fridge. I love how the lid fits so secure and the basket infuser is a great addition. You don't have to use the infuser basket if you just want to make Kool-Aid or other mixes. This will keep spills at bay while providing a great beverage.
on March 20, 2015
This is being used by my husband and me in order to encourage us to drink a lot more water. The package arrived promptly and in good shape. It was packaged well. We are enjoying this pitcher tonight with the flavor of blood oranges in the water. It is quite tasty. The pitcher is as I expected. It I handy to use and the instructions are easy to follow and understand - which is a big plus for me. I don't do directions too well. It fits nicely in the refrigerator and is not cumbersome. We have strawberries to try next and then we are going to use some apples and maybe put the two together. This is really fun as well as healthy for us. I think we made a very good purchase.
on January 18, 2015
ordered this on november 13, 2014 for $14.57 prime, sold and shipped by amazon. initially, i was going to use it myself, then decided to save it to give as a Christmas gift, then decided to keep it, like a cat deciding to go outside, or stay inside, or go outside (ever see the Sad Cat Diaries video? hilarious!). so, i eventually ended up keeping it for myself and finally used it today, january 18, 2015. it is Fantastic! so glad i held on to it. i didn't use the infuser cage today, only used it as a pitcher for ice tea. had to carry the tea to another home, and the lid sealed securely while carrying it, so there was no tea sloshing out of the pitcher as i walked (as happened last time i carried a pitcher of tea in one of those regular plastic pitchers with a lid). after arriving at its destination with no sloppy spills, just a couple of twists, and positioned correctly, and the tea poured out really nice without removing the lid. if i had used the infuser, there is a latch on the lid handle so it easily lifts all the way up to add or remove the infuser cage. in this case, though, i removed the cage before adding the ice tea. great item. i am now buying it as a birthday gift for the person who was supposed to get it for Christmas. very happy i kept this for myself. once i ever use it as an infuser, i will probably update the review. i love versatile items that can be used in different ways.

to clarify the way this pitcher works, the lid twists on. twisted tight, the pitcher is sealed from any liquid escaping. then a twist or two the Lefty Lucy direction allows liquid to be poured from the pitcher. to access the infuser cage, there is a latch on the handle that when depressed opens (a section of) the lid so the infuser can be added or removed. quite distinct from a regular pitcher.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 11, 2016
I received my pitcher promptly. It is a great functional pitcher but it tastes like plastic or whatever they processed with. This is the whole reason I bought it. I probably will not send it back as shipping costs over half the amount of the price of the pitcher. I didn't see any reviews that said that it had plastic taste. If I had it would not have purchased it!

I have a Tupperware pitcher that also tastes like plastic but its a different flavor of Plastic! Maybe I'll start a new "plastic" flavor line of pitchersight. Ha! Ha!....
Top Contributor: Petson January 31, 2016
I got this as a gift and it's fabulous. There was some confusion about how to use the top but once you get it it's super easy and secure. This pitcher has been knocked over a thousand times and never spilled a drop. I fill it with greens to get the chlorophyll benefit (parsley, mint, cilantro, basil) and cucumber slices, and it's like the spa has come home with me. It definitely did get me to drink more water - always good. After a lot of use, be careful to make sure you're really getting the greens or fine stuff out of the insert, but my advice is to do a big rough chop or throw whole bunches in there, don't use finely cut herbs or fruits because they'll slip through. It's dishwasher safe, I do prefer to use glass containers but in this case I just love it. Gonna get another. Have given as gifts to 3 friends who also love.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 20, 2016
The infuser works fine, but I have several gripes with it. The biggest is that if you get called away and leave something strong flavored in the pitcher it is very hard to get the smell out. Mine has also gets stained easily when I make cold brewed tea. The stains come out if you soak it with vinegar, but then you have to try to get the vinegar smell out. It is also too tall to fit easily in the refrigerator, it would be better if it was slightly shorter.