Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 378 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 426 reviews
on May 5, 2015
I haven't had long enough to do a thorough evaluation but wanted to pass the word on the positive labeling on pitcher top which solves previous complaints. I only withheld a star because of the short time I have it.

First and foremost is there is a tag on top of the pitcher that lets you know to press lever & flip up top to remove infuser. From reviews I noted this caused a lot of problems in the past since many did not see the lever. Now you can miss it. But , yes, instructions are still in the infuser tube inside. Once you pop the top, you just need to twist the infuser cylinder 1/4-1/2 turn and it lifts out easily by it's handle. Just reverse turn to the right to install it.
It seals very well and doesn't leak ( have only had for a short time). To pour from it , remember to only twist the top up half way/ one full turn otherwise the top will come off followed by most of the contents of the pitcher.

It is a tall pitcher at about 11 1/2 in. The bottom is 4 1/2 in across & the top is wider which has a large lip for pouring. It's BPA free. It has markings on the outside for 32 oz and 64 oz. It feels well made, sturdy and decent looking for a large pitcher.

One minor thing. I ordered the yellow and as you will see in the pictures, it photographs yellow. But, in person, it is an attractive translucent orange...almost the exact color of the tropicana OJ I have but not as opaque.

I don't think you can go wrong for the size, quality and price.
review image review image review image
on February 1, 2015
Reviewing the Primula Today Shake and Infuse Pitcher
Duration of ownership - 1 Month
TLDR: The sealing lid and easy pop out infuser work great.

I drink a lot of water, a LOT of water... My girlfriend sometimes asks me if I'm a fish and I make funny fish faces at her. In any case while water is great, I often want something with a little more flavor. In the past those have been unhealthy drinks such as soda or sugary lemonade. I decided to buy an infuser pitcher to break that routine and purchased several different types to see which I preferred. This one is my favorite!

The great part about this pitcher is how the lid seals tightly allowing me to vigorously shake the pitcher prior to putting it in the refrigerator, which it's slim form makes easy to do! This speeds up the infusing process so I can enjoy the flavorful water that much sooner. I've tried many fresh fruits and berries so far including Apples, Strawberries, Oranges, Kiwis, Apricots, Pears, Mangoes, and Peaches. My favorite so far being a mix of Apples and Strawberries.

Tips:
1) Make sure you cut the fruit up into small pieces!
2) Change the infuser of choice out about once a week depending on usage. (If you're not sure feel free to pop out a bit of fruit and taste it, if it's bland and tasteless then that's how your water will taste!)
3) If you drink a lot like me, get more than one pitcher as it takes a while for the water to reach a really tasty level
4) Oranges are weird, I haven't found the right way to do them yet but I hear you have to get rid of all the pith (white part).
5) You can make the same mix several times and it won't always taste quite the same, just like eating 2 apples each may taste different.
6) DON'T OVER FILL! Screwing the lid on if you've overfilled the pitcher can cause a bit of a surprise! In fact you might want to screw the lid on and fill it through the infusing hatch (that's what I do).
on July 5, 2016
I was hesitant at first to order this pitcher versus a glass one. I had my mind set on buying a glass pitcher infuser. I am so happy that I bought this one instead. This pitcher is absolutely perfect for infusing water. The lid screws on to prevent any spills. The infuser basket is fully secured by a sealed flap in the center of the lid.

I don't know if I can adequately explain how well the item works for infusing water all the while being completely sealed. The basket is large enough for me to put a whole lemon in with about a half of a package of strawberries. This is the greatest combination and allows you to use the fruit for about 3 pitchers of water before the flavor starts to fade.

I would use this pitcher for all beverages you need to mix or store in the fridge. I love how the lid fits so secure and the basket infuser is a great addition. You don't have to use the infuser basket if you just want to make Kool-Aid or other mixes. This will keep spills at bay while providing a great beverage.
on May 29, 2017
The first thing I did was test mine for problems stated in other reviews. Maybe they have improved the product because of other reviews or maybe I just got lucky but either way I have no issues at all with this pitcher.

No smell

Sticker came off perfect with no residue. (I always get started on a corner and lift gently going corner to corner).

I filled with water to check on how it poured. You unscrew the cap where the non push/lever side on the handle for the inner tube is toward the spout and pour easily. It could come out more than desired because of the design but Easy to know how to pour if you just test it over the sink with regular water first.

Happy with all that, Opened the top as instructed on top of the actual handle. Removed the tube and put in 9oz of raspberries. Filled the picture to just over 2qts. Screwed the top back on and stuck it in the refrigerator.

SUPER EASY. NO ISSUES.
review image review image review image
on February 21, 2015
This pitcher was everything I needed to start increasing my daily intake of water.
Pitcher is sturdy and robust and all components are easily hand washable and dishwasher safe.
Trap for your infusion product is long enough for anything you may wish to fill it with, just be sure to shake the pitcher just a little
before you pour, so you get the full effect of yum!

I bought this product along with the book 'Fruit Infused Water: 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse'
by Patrick Smith and since I've started drinking more water and taking in less sugary drinks, it really has made a significant difference
in my general feeling of well being.

Funny how the most simple and OBVIOUS things can sometimes be the eye opener to get you back into better health choices.
Try it out, there's nothing to lose (well, maybe a few pounds) after all, it's only water! :>)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 20, 2015
This is being used by my husband and me in order to encourage us to drink a lot more water. The package arrived promptly and in good shape. It was packaged well. We are enjoying this pitcher tonight with the flavor of blood oranges in the water. It is quite tasty. The pitcher is as I expected. It I handy to use and the instructions are easy to follow and understand - which is a big plus for me. I don't do directions too well. It fits nicely in the refrigerator and is not cumbersome. We have strawberries to try next and then we are going to use some apples and maybe put the two together. This is really fun as well as healthy for us. I think we made a very good purchase.
on July 3, 2016
The basket, top and pitcher all separate for cleaning which I like in theory but the top, middle part is such a hassle. Worse yet it leaks like crazy so I realize it's not sealed for all that trouble. This item might be a great infuser but it's a hassle. The fruit basket area is a nice large size and the plastic does have a nice heavy feel as the item is sturdy but it's just a bit awkward in putting back together and not worth the effort. I've given mine away after a few uses.
on May 7, 2015
I agree that this pitcher does a great job of infusing water. It's also pretty easy to clean. My problem with it is that it's really difficult to get the right lid position to pour. It either pours crooked or the pour is just hard to adjust. I also wish the pitcher fit on the top shelf of my refrigerator, the handle on the lid makes it 1/2 inch too tall. I can put it on the door as others have suggested here but it's not the easiest to lift it off of the bottom door shelf when it's full. So, in summary it does what it's supposed to do but I'll be buying an infusing pitcher that's a bit smaller and more convenient and a bit less utilitarian looking. I wouldn't want to leave this on display for serving.
on June 19, 2014
I received my Primula Today Shake and Infuse Pitcher and immediately filled it with frozen blueberries and strawberries. I let it sit over night in the fridge and now I have a delicious and refreshing fruit drink. Absolutely fantastic!! I added a few drops of liquid Stevia to sweeten it just a little. At first it was a little confusing trying to get the basket out. but soon figured out that there is a notch on the side of the handle that releases the flip-top lid from which the core basket can be removed and filled with goodies. Then simply replace it, snap the handle back in place and insert it into the pitcher. Turn to screw in place. The description says that it can be shaken to mix. I suggest just swirl it around a few times. When I turned it upside down, it leaked a little. Maybe I didn't have it tight enough, but swirling it a couple of times is plenty to mix the water with the fruit. I highly recommend this pitcher. For the price and value, it can't be beat. I think my grown kids are going to get one of these for their birthday gifts.
on January 18, 2015
ordered this on november 13, 2014 for $14.57 prime, sold and shipped by amazon. initially, i was going to use it myself, then decided to save it to give as a Christmas gift, then decided to keep it, like a cat deciding to go outside, or stay inside, or go outside (ever see the Sad Cat Diaries video? hilarious!). so, i eventually ended up keeping it for myself and finally used it today, january 18, 2015. it is Fantastic! so glad i held on to it. i didn't use the infuser cage today, only used it as a pitcher for ice tea. had to carry the tea to another home, and the lid sealed securely while carrying it, so there was no tea sloshing out of the pitcher as i walked (as happened last time i carried a pitcher of tea in one of those regular plastic pitchers with a lid). after arriving at its destination with no sloppy spills, just a couple of twists, and positioned correctly, and the tea poured out really nice without removing the lid. if i had used the infuser, there is a latch on the lid handle so it easily lifts all the way up to add or remove the infuser cage. in this case, though, i removed the cage before adding the ice tea. great item. i am now buying it as a birthday gift for the person who was supposed to get it for Christmas. very happy i kept this for myself. once i ever use it as an infuser, i will probably update the review. i love versatile items that can be used in different ways.

to clarify the way this pitcher works, the lid twists on. twisted tight, the pitcher is sealed from any liquid escaping. then a twist or two the Lefty Lucy direction allows liquid to be poured from the pitcher. to access the infuser cage, there is a latch on the handle that when depressed opens (a section of) the lid so the infuser can be added or removed. quite distinct from a regular pitcher.