Prince Airstick 130 Squash Racquet
|Price:||$132.33 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$17.67 (12%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This racquet ships pre-strung
- This racquet includes a cover
- Super lightweight Prince Air Stick 130 Squash Racquet offers great shock absorption, maneuverability, and power on the court; comes with racquet cover
- GraphitExtreme offers a lightweight performance and WallGlider Bumper offers maximum racquet protection
- Triple Threat Tungsten woven titanium, copper, and carbon optimizes stability creating a larger sweet spot for more power and precision
- Air Handle for comfort provides grip ventilation and shock absorption with four air filled quadrants
- Power Ring creates longer main strings for enhanced power and Power Scoop shaft absorbs wall and floor impacts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Squash Performance Racquet
The Prince Air Stick 130 Squash Racquet offers an incredibly lightweight performance with superior stability and power on the court for your best game. The Air Stick 130 features lightweight GraphitExtreme that makes the racquet extremely maneuverable and fast on the court. Triple Threat Tungsten is a woven titanium, copper, and carbon construction that increases power and control and optimizes stability, creating a larger sweet spot for consistently strong and precise hits.
The racquet is equipped with an Air Handle made of four air-filled quadrants that move independently. The Air Handle increases grip ventilation for performance comfort and increases shock absorption for more stability and control. Power Scoop and Power Ring technologies provide greater comfort and power by adding stiffness and durability. The racquet's Power Ring is an inverted "ring" in the throat of the frame that creates longer main strings of uniform length for enhanced power across the entire string bed. A grommet-less throat further increases frame durability and stiffness. Finally, the Power Scoop shaft absorbs wall and floor impacts, and the WallGlider Bumper offers maximum racquet protection.
- Air Handle
- Power Ring
- Triple threat with tungsten
- Power Scoop Shaft
- WallGlider Bumper
- Composition: Titanium-copper-carbon with GraphitExtreme
- Weight: 130 grams
- Headsize: 480 square centimeters/74.5 square inches
- Balance: 36.0 centimeters
- Cross section: SB 20-18 millimeters
Top Customer Reviews
In general I would say I prefer more traditional face over the tear drop. Not sure for whatever reason just feels like traditional has more control and I can generate more power as well as compared to the tear drop.
Lastly, the prince airstick is a wonderful racket...both responsive in power and control and just the right balance for me.
Can't do wrong by a Prince racket, and this one is excellent in general.