- Relief pressure adjustable from 1,500 to 3,000 psi with a flow rate of 30 gpm
- 3/4" female NPT threaded inlet connection
- Painted cast iron valve body for corrosion resistance
- Double relief valve for use in systems that require cross over relief protection or a cushion valve
- 180 degrees F maximum temperature for use in high temperature applications
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Hydraulic Equipment Outlet
Have one to sell?
Prince DRV-2HH Double Relief Valve, Differential Poppet, Cast Iron, 3000 psi, 30 gpm, 3/4" NPTF
|Price:||$84.56 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.44 (18%)|
Only 11 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $83.00
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Prince Manufacturing|
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Maximum Pressure||3000 PSI|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Connector Type||NPT Female|
|Maximum Temperature||180 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Pressure Flow Rate||30 Gallons per Minute|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Prince valve model DRV is a differential poppet type double relief. This valve uses the same relief cartridge as the model RV. The double relief is used in systems that require cross over relief protection such a reversible hydraulic motor, or systems that require a cushion valve such as double acting cylinders.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: control valve