Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 241-250 of 685 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 799 reviews
on May 11, 2013
Got this for my son for his first birthday and it was by far his favorite gift! Our friend has the bee and my son ADORES it, so I got him the cow. We were at the park for the party and I swear he must have pushed his wheely bug all around for the equivalent of a quarter mile! It's sturdy, well made and worth the investment. Couldn't be more pleased. :-)
on February 12, 2010
My four year old daughter got this for Christmas. Her little sister already had the small sized ladybug that she hardly ever got to ride it because the 4 year old was constantly stealing it--in fact the biggest problem we had with our original one was that the kids fought over it! Adding the second larger one has been great--they ride them frequently (multiple times a day) and have regular parades and races. The bigger size is perfect for the 4 year old and the smaller size perfect for my 2 year old, even my 7 year old gets on the large sized cow a couple times a week and takes it for a spin. They can turn in circles which is great fun and kinder to the cabinets and furniture (they can more quickly turn on a dime to avoid obstacles). They are incredibly sturdy and well made and the little horns move and are really cute. A little pricey but totally worth it-they stand up to hard use and are incredibly fun and they do not sit in the closet and collect dust. Is so well made that I anticipate selling or giving them away when the kids eventually outgrow them. Highly recommend.
on October 16, 2016
My daughter got one for her first bday and used it for 4 years. Good quality. Tons of fun
on July 17, 2015
Absolutely love it! We ordered the large one and it is the perfect size for the 2 1/2 year olds we care for. They ride it with no problem. Their coordination and height is perfect for this size.
on June 8, 2015
this is like a decorative scooter (like the scooter races you used to have in gym class). very cute. the large one fits my 2 year old perfect. the small size must be more for 1 year old I would think
on February 9, 2014
The quality of this toy is fantastic and it includes comfort! The materials used to make this riding toy are well worth a lil extra monies spent as this will last for a very long time!! I daresay this toy can be passed on to many children & still hold it's own. Plus it is just downright adorable!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 10, 2013
First of all, my daughter had a small ladybug Prince Lionheart Wheely and loved it. She was given it when she was under 2 and still rides around on it even though it is too small for her. So, I decided to give her a LARGER one, the pig this time, since she was outgrowing the little one (she is 4 now). The Large Pig just isn't very flexible or fast when compared to the little one (and by fast, I don't mean very fast-- just fun). The pig wheels are stiff so, even after spending about 60 dollars, she still wants to ride the little Ladybug, because it whizzes around and is more fun. When she rides on the Larger Pig, it seems like it is just too much effort. My guess is the wheels are not quite right?

Anyway, it is super cute, but mostly it just sits around looking cute.
on December 30, 2009
Unforunately, although I believe the design is nice and it rolls well, this toy did not catch the interest of my son. As many previous reviews commented on, there seems to be a size problem. So my son's data: he is 15 months old, and 31in tall, and the small bug is appaently too small for him: when I put him on it, he
just steps off. But perhaps he is not that much into sit-on wheeling toys; a plastic toy is a bit more popular with him, but he does not get really enthusiastic either.
on September 18, 2015
These are the cutest and fun for hours!
on October 2, 2016
I got this thing a long time ago. my nephew still uses it. Great toy, great buy. Word.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.