$ 10 $19.99 Save $9.89 (49%)
+ $3.98 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- From huge-scale multi-enemy combat to dizzying feats of acrobatic prowess in gigantic environments enhanced by the Prince’s ability to control nature and time, The Forgotten Sands will push the Prince’s prodigious abilities to a not-yet-seen level.
- With all-out war at the gates of the kingdom, the Prince’s abilities will be challenged like never before through the course of epic wow moments, be it by scaling a castle tower collapsing under bombardment or combating foes hundreds of feet tall.
- Wielding powers of nature and time, the Prince will have unparalleled mastery over his environment and his enemies. The Prince will discover that harnessing the forces of nature itself will prove to be a devastating companion to his ability to rewind time.
- Powered by the Anvil Engine used for Assassin’s Creed 2, The Forgotten Sands promises to bring a Prince of Persia experience like never before seen. Battle hordes of enemies at once, explore life-like settings, and experience a more powerful Prince.
- Set between Prince of Persia – The Sands of Time and Warrior Within, The Forgotten Sands provides fans with a new chapter in the saga of the Prince, and an opportunity to deepen their understanding of the events from this series.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Marking the next-gen console debut of Ubisoft’s critically acclaimed series, Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the fan-favorite Sands of Time universe. Visiting his brother’s kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. His brother Malik decides to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation. To save the kingdom, the Prince must embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and that great power often comes with a great cost. Wii owners will get the original 1992 Prince of Persia game as a bonus included on disc.
Embark on an adventure to an exotic land and unleash your legendary moves on enemies as the acclaimed Prince of Persia: Sands of Time story line makes its return. Unfolding with the mystery and powerful narrative that have become classic elements in this series, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands challenges you to unleash powerful offensive attacks and destroy your enemies. Race against time in an unforgiving world as you experience the return of the vaunted Prince of Persia.
Journey to a land of legendary combat and mysterious circumstances in this new installment to the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time franchise. Prepare yourself for impossible battles and know that you will come face to face with death as you engage in deadly combat. Experience many of your favorite elements from the original series as well as new gameplay innovations. The mystery and magic of the old-as-time fight between good and evil comes to life with all its rewards and consequences in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Which is why it was such a surprise to find that this game lets you turn off the camera assistance. Now it constantly feels like a puzzle to figure out where to go next, which I love. The new abilities given to the Prince in this game are also wonderful. At times it feels like you're doing things in a way the developers never intended for you to do, which I also love.
Since I know some people just despise waggle, I wish I could say it wasn't in the game, but combat uses it. I think it all feels good and it works, but I know some people would never be open to even trying it because of waggle.
A beautiful game for Wii, with the kind of color palette that I wish more games that featured humans as protagonists would use.
I wish it was a little bit...more. I'm a big Zelda fan, so I've been spoiled with the large, explorable maps and character interactions. This game is also a bit too easy - but as a diversion, it's definitely worth buying.