About the Product
- Relive the epic adventure in high definition. Fully re-mastered in 720p HD with new textures, normal maps and anti-aliasing, these titles have never looked as vibrant and crisp.
- Play a combined total of over 30 hours of gameplay on one Blu-Ray disc.
- Experience the Prince's adventures in full 3D stereoscopic view (3D television required).
- All games will run in spotless frame rate of sixty frames per second, which allows for more fluid game control and an overall heightened Prince of Persia experience (30 FPS for stereoscopic 3D view).
- Supports online leaderboard and achievements / trophies system to help foster an online community aspect for the original games.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Return to a compelling world filled with peril and adventure — more deeply, more richly and more fluidly than ever before — as three classic Prince of Persia games come to life in stunning high definition. Every sword-slashing battle and every perilous obstacle bursts out of your screen and pulls you into the action, with exploding new stereoscopic 3D graphics optimized for your 3D TV. Are you ready to assume the role of the famed prince and embark on an epic journey that will redefine your sense of time? Summon your courage as you confront deadly enemies and engage in incredible battles in your quest to save your kingdom once and for all from the forces that would tear it asunder.
Prepare for daring action, astonishing acrobatics and challenging missions as you dive into the excitement of the Prince of Persia Trilogy. Totally remastered for your PlayStation 3, the classic The Sands of Time, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones titles return with smoother, more spotless gameplay than ever at 60 frames per second, and immerse you in the action with the vibrancy of a full 1080p resolution. Become the master of your own dark powers as you venture into cursed palace chambers, aided by a seductive princess along the way. Ensure your safety and that of your kingdom by evading Dahaka, facing mankind's greatest fears and engaging in intense combat with your enemies. Will you have the strength of body and mind it will take to restore peace to your homeland?
- Enhance your adventure in the third dimension with three classic Prince of Persia titles, now remastered in stunning high-definition: The Sands of Time, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones
- Immerse yourself deeply in the time-bending challenge, with more than 30 hours of gameplay packed onto one Blu-ray Disc
- Action explodes out of your screen and into your living room, thanks to stereoscopic 3D support (3D TV required, not included)
- Play as the Prince in The Sands of Time and attempt to master your dark powers in order to save your cursed soul and restore peace to your kingdom
- Travel to the infernal core of mankind's deepest fears to overcome Dahaka, an immortal incarnation of Fate in Warrior Within
- Experience a whole new side to yourself as you play as the Dark Prince, wielding new weapons, unleashing unique combat styles and exuding a whole different attitude in The Two Thrones
- Engage in sword-slashing battles across an epic storyline
- Play more smoothly than ever before at a spotless 60 frames per second
- Take the battle online to climb leaderboards and claim trophies
Top Customer Reviews
The HD Trilogy solved this problem, and I was very excited to re-play SoT and finally play the remainder of the series. The games themselves are a lot of fun, however - this HD remaster by Ubisoft has some serious bugs. The sound is pretty poor in SoT, it starts and stops mid-song, and it's rather distracting. But the BIG problem with this game is that it freezes my PS3. Right after the first save point I was wall-running and it froze. I couldn't even shut off the system with the PS button, I had to manually reboot the machine. I figured it was just one of those occasional freezes and re-loaded the game with little consideration of the event...until it froze again in the exact same spot.
I returned the game to the retailer and exchanged it for another copy. I re-loaded and this time it worked fine - great!
...until it froze again, a couple of levels later. Again, when I was wall-running. It appears to be when you're wall-running and the game wants to show a tip at the bottom of the screen, for whatever reason, it can't handle it. I searched the boards and found many people had the same problem and it seems the fix is to disconnect the PS3 from the Network/Internet because any background downloading or Internet activity screws it up.Read more ›
* I believe "The Sands of Time" is a good game, but was badly overrated with all of its Editor's Choice, 9s and 10s, and Game-of-the-Year consideration back in 2003. It was always worth a gamer's time, but it was no masterpiece.
* "Warrior Within" is easily the most divisive game of this trilogy, and rightfully so. I don't hate the game, but I have some very strong criticisms of it.
* I actually think "The Two Thrones" is the best game of this collection, because it took the best aspects of the previous 2 games, and also innovated on the formula.
It's hard to know where to begin with this review. I'll get into some technical details, and then explore each individual game, and see where we end up.
All three games have been allegedly remastered. I say "allegedly" because I don't consider this an upgrade. "The Sands of Time" has some serious sound issues, where the dialogue is almost impossible to hear and sound effects feel misplaced. There are echoes when the characters are outdoors, and the sounds of swords clashing are 100 times louder than the music. I never had a problem with the hard rock music from "Warrior Within", but those annoying shrieks of your enemies haven't aged well. In any event, the music is also very difficult to hear, as can be the dialogue in certain sections. Thankfully, "The Two Thrones" has a perfect balance with all of its sound aspects.Read more ›
- Great HD remakes of the original games. Graphics are pretty good for a remake, the only thing giving it away is the low poly count of the main characters.
- FMV have translated very well and are full screen.
- Even after all these years, these 3 games still are the best in the series. Challenging and difficult, although you can adjust difficulty in the 2 newer ones.
- There is a 5-7 minute hard drive install required, but afterwards, the games run smooth with minimal, unintrusive loading times.
- Bugs, bugs, bugs. When you select a New Game in Sands of Time, the loading screen showed 2 gears moving, implying the game is being loaded. In reality, the game locked my PS3. After 3 reboots, it worked fine and the loading was immediate. The second bug also happened in Sands of Time, after the first save. You have to wall run a couple of times and the game crashed again. Two reboots later, it worked. None of these bugs were in the original. My PS3 is the newer 160 GB, updated to latest OS. Warrior Within and Two Thrones had no crashes to this point - I am about half way through both.
- Sound: Difficult to control the sound. The reload screen has very loud music, while in game sounds are a lot softer. Worst is Warrior Within, the best is Two Thrones.
- Sands of Time fights: Always hated the teleporting enemies, hate them as much now.
Overall - this is a great value and a much welcome remake. You get 30 hours of content for a very good price. If you have never played these games, be aware they are more difficult than the latest PoP installments, although they have better stories and puzzles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These games really BITE! Very Clunky and glitchy. not worth the money very poor games.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
bad play control jumping never works you fall and die all the time another piece of crap on the playstationPublished 2 months ago by geoffrey
I am very disappointed the game does not work it keeps saying loading then freezingPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's a good game, my boys 10 and 7 love this as well, still play and its been agesPublished 3 months ago by Singh Family
One of the best trilogy in adventure games, excellent, arrived in perfect condition and very fast.Published 4 months ago by Gustavo Marin