+ $3.99 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Relive the epic adventure in high definition. Fully re-mastered in 720p HD with new textures, normal maps and anti-aliasing, these titles have never looked as vibrant and crisp.
- Play a combined total of over 30 hours of gameplay on one Blu-Ray disc.
- Experience the Prince's adventures in full 3D stereoscopic view (3D television required).
- All games will run in spotless frame rate of sixty frames per second, which allows for more fluid game control and an overall heightened Prince of Persia experience (30 FPS for stereoscopic 3D view).
- Supports online leaderboard and achievements / trophies system to help foster an online community aspect for the original games.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now re-mastered in High Definition are three classic Prince Of Persia titles, exclusively for the PS3. Digitally enhanced HD and 3D graphics heighten the experience of adventure and improve overall gameplay. Included are Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones all in HD.
Return to a compelling world filled with peril and adventure — more deeply, more richly and more fluidly than ever before — as three classic Prince of Persia games come to life in stunning high definition. Every sword-slashing battle and every perilous obstacle bursts out of your screen and pulls you into the action, with exploding new stereoscopic 3D graphics optimized for your 3D TV. Are you ready to assume the role of the famed prince and embark on an epic journey that will redefine your sense of time? Summon your courage as you confront deadly enemies and engage in incredible battles in your quest to save your kingdom once and for all from the forces that would tear it asunder.
Prepare for daring action, astonishing acrobatics and challenging missions as you dive into the excitement of the Prince of Persia Trilogy. Totally remastered for your PlayStation 3, the classic The Sands of Time, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones titles return with smoother, more spotless gameplay than ever at 60 frames per second, and immerse you in the action with the vibrancy of a full 1080p resolution. Become the master of your own dark powers as you venture into cursed palace chambers, aided by a seductive princess along the way. Ensure your safety and that of your kingdom by evading Dahaka, facing mankind's greatest fears and engaging in intense combat with your enemies. Will you have the strength of body and mind it will take to restore peace to your homeland?
- Enhance your adventure in the third dimension with three classic Prince of Persia titles, now remastered in stunning high-definition: The Sands of Time, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones
- Immerse yourself deeply in the time-bending challenge, with more than 30 hours of gameplay packed onto one Blu-ray Disc
- Action explodes out of your screen and into your living room, thanks to stereoscopic 3D support (3D TV required, not included)
- Play as the Prince in The Sands of Time and attempt to master your dark powers in order to save your cursed soul and restore peace to your kingdom
- Travel to the infernal core of mankind's deepest fears to overcome Dahaka, an immortal incarnation of Fate in Warrior Within
- Experience a whole new side to yourself as you play as the Dark Prince, wielding new weapons, unleashing unique combat styles and exuding a whole different attitude in The Two Thrones
- Engage in sword-slashing battles across an epic storyline
- Play more smoothly than ever before at a spotless 60 frames per second
- Take the battle online to climb leaderboards and claim trophies
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let's break it down, shall we? You encounter this elevator battle about 80% into the game, and you're stuck in it with Farah trying to slay hordes of monsters. You not only have to stay alive yourself, but you also have to make sure that Farah doesn't die (an impossible feat). If you don't die, she does; and if she doesn't die, you eventually do. It's a lose-lose situation, especially within the confines of such small a space.
There are fountains on either side of the raised area within the elevator, but do you think you can use them to restore your life during the battle? NO! That's flaw number one. Number two: the camera angles are AWFUL. Every single time at some point(s) in the battle, the camera would move behind a curtain, thereby obstructing your view and leaving you open to needless attack. Three: this game has HORRIBLE jumping mechanics. Where you want the prince to jump, he jumps the other way. Performing precise wall-run attacks during this battle is near impossible to execute on point each time. Then, vaulting over enemies doesn't work all the time either. Four: you can't change the difficulty level in game. I was playing on normal, and I was hoping to switch to easy to make this battle less difficult, but you can't do that unless you start a whole new game on that difficulty level. HORRIBLE. Because of these facts, this game is poorly designed and fatally flawed.
It's a shame how this happened in the first title I played on this trilogy because I have absolutely no interest in playing the other 2 games. Sands of Time completely soured my opinion of the entire Prince of Persia franchise, and I am proudly going to trade this in to Amazon this week.
DO NOT BUY!
- Great HD remakes of the original games. Graphics are pretty good for a remake, the only thing giving it away is the low poly count of the main characters.
- FMV have translated very well and are full screen.
- Even after all these years, these 3 games still are the best in the series. Challenging and difficult, although you can adjust difficulty in the 2 newer ones.
- There is a 5-7 minute hard drive install required, but afterwards, the games run smooth with minimal, unintrusive loading times.
- Bugs, bugs, bugs. When you select a New Game in Sands of Time, the loading screen showed 2 gears moving, implying the game is being loaded. In reality, the game locked my PS3. After 3 reboots, it worked fine and the loading was immediate. The second bug also happened in Sands of Time, after the first save. You have to wall run a couple of times and the game crashed again. Two reboots later, it worked. None of these bugs were in the original. My PS3 is the newer 160 GB, updated to latest OS. Warrior Within and Two Thrones had no crashes to this point - I am about half way through both.
- Sound: Difficult to control the sound. The reload screen has very loud music, while in game sounds are a lot softer. Worst is Warrior Within, the best is Two Thrones.
- Sands of Time fights: Always hated the teleporting enemies, hate them as much now.
Overall - this is a great value and a much welcome remake. You get 30 hours of content for a very good price. If you have never played these games, be aware they are more difficult than the latest PoP installments, although they have better stories and puzzles.
The HD Trilogy solved this problem, and I was very excited to re-play SoT and finally play the remainder of the series. The games themselves are a lot of fun, however - this HD remaster by Ubisoft has some serious bugs. The sound is pretty poor in SoT, it starts and stops mid-song, and it's rather distracting. But the BIG problem with this game is that it freezes my PS3. Right after the first save point I was wall-running and it froze. I couldn't even shut off the system with the PS button, I had to manually reboot the machine. I figured it was just one of those occasional freezes and re-loaded the game with little consideration of the event...until it froze again in the exact same spot.
I returned the game to the retailer and exchanged it for another copy. I re-loaded and this time it worked fine - great!
...until it froze again, a couple of levels later. Again, when I was wall-running. It appears to be when you're wall-running and the game wants to show a tip at the bottom of the screen, for whatever reason, it can't handle it. I searched the boards and found many people had the same problem and it seems the fix is to disconnect the PS3 from the Network/Internet because any background downloading or Internet activity screws it up. I am writing this review to confirm that this does indeed fix the problem, and it's not a huge deal, but I don't believe I should have to do this in order to play a game.
SUMMARY: TURN OFF YOUR PS3 NETWORK CONNECTION BEFORE PLAYING THIS GAME OTHERWISE IT WILL PERIODICALLY FREEZE.