& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Sequel to the award-winning Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- The Prince returns here with deadlier skills, a darker heart and a craving for battle
- The game's free-form fighting system allows players to wage battles with no boundaries
- All-new projectile attack system allows for a variety of ranged combat tactics
- For 1 player
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Old Man said to the Prince "Your fate hasbeen written. You will die."Product InformationThe story begins a few years after the conclusion of Prince of Persia: TheSands of Time The Prince has returned home to Babylon to find himself hunted bya supernatural creature bent on his destruction. Forced to live a life on therun he seeks counsel from an old mystic who explains that his actions havespawned an immortal incarnation of Fate known as the Dahaka. In his quest tosave the Sultan’s palace from destruction the Prince created a rift in theTimeline.Hunted by the Dahaka the Prince embarks upon a path of both carnage andmystery to defy his preordained death as he quickly es to realize that there’sonly one possible way to stay alive: journey to the birthplace of the Sands ofTime find a way to travel back into the past and stop the Sands from beingcreated. Without the Sands the Prince’s last adventure will not occur – andthe Dahaka will vanish. His journey leads him to the infernal core of a cursedisland stronghold harboring mankind’s greatest fears.You stand in a dim fortress corridor surrounded by the nearest one you hurlhim into a bed of spikes then slice another in half and steal his dagger.Sprinting you release the blade into a third's skull and leap for a pillarspinning around it with sword drawn. Another body drops...your death hasalready been decided. How you defy it it is up to you.Product HighlightsOne fate. One million ways to defy it. Brutal enemy manipulation moves. Countless hours of adventure rife with seductive evils and unexpected plot twists. Master over 60 melee and projectile weapons. Change storyline enemies and environments through time travel...past and present.Product Features The Game of the Year Returns: Prince of Persia 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the universally acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Tim
From the Manufacturer
The Old Man said to the Prince, "Your fate has been written. You will die." Enter the dark underworld of Prince of Persia 2, the sword-slashing sequel to the critically acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
Hunted by Dahaka, an immortal incarnation of Fate seeking divine retribution, the Prince embarks upon a path of both carnage and mystery to defy his preordained death. His journey leads to the infernal core of a cursed island stronghold harboring mankind's greatest fears.
Only through grim resolve, bitter defiance and the mastery of deadly new combat arts can the Prince rise to a new level of warriorship - and emerge from this ultimate trial with his life.
- The Game of the Year Returns: Prince of Persia 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the universally acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, the undisputed Console Game of the Year for 2003.
- A Warrior Reborn: The Prince has matured immeasurably since his courageous fight in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. He returns here with deadlier skills, a darker heart and a craving for battle.
- Free-Form Fighting System: An intricate new combat system lets you wage battles with no boundaries. Manipulate the environment and the enemies themselves to develop your own unique fighting style. Plus, an all-new projectile attack system allows for a variety of ranged combat tactics.
- A Violent Underworld Revealed: Explore and conquer a cursed island underworld, breeding ground for the most brutal, unrelenting monsters to torment mankind. Control the Ravages of Time: Ravage enemies with the devastating new combative powers of the Sands of Time, opening up astounding variations in fighting gameplay.
- Fight Harder, Play Longer: Hours upon hours of action await in your fight for survival, including various bonus incentives for those who finish the game.
Top customer reviews
gameplay: it's really easy to get used to it...and if you fall or die somehow or do something wrong... you have time powers!!! so you never really die... and they enable you to do really cool stuff too. and the combat system is really fun... i mean it's not everyday i die after killing a room full of enemies and i have the great joy of doing it again!!!
story: the story is very well done... it even has an alternate ending. i would say it should be made into a movie, but it already is... so the story is really that good!
replay value: it is really good...i played the game 4 times it was so good and i never had any trouble with glitches or any crashes.
graphics: there not great but there good... and it runs smooth on pretty much any system as long as you have a good processer.
music: the music is the best!!! most of the songs are from a cool band called godsmack... and they are really good...
if you don't get this.... you will never forgive yourself!!! NEVER!!!
it is the best game i've ever played... well besides devil may cry, timeshift, the witcher, and oblivion.... this game is in my top five... and thats hard to get up to.... REALLY HARD!!!
just get it.... you'll love it.... gauranteed!!! :) :)~ :P B-) ^.^
P.S. it works on 32bit and 64-bit versions of vista!!! :D