- File Size: 239 KB
- Print Length: 78 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 14, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071XBQRDB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #246 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
The Prince: A Prologue (Masterpiece Duet) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The Prince gives us a view into Damon and Penny’s early relationship history. I never would have imagined that beginning! It's intriguing, entertaining, mysterious, and NOT to be missed!
Here’s what I loved: Well duh! How many times have I mentioned Damon’s name. He’s the biggest draw, however don’t sleep on Penny. I’m definitely intrigued by her character now that I know her a little better. She’s strong, independent, and brilliant. That characters definitely shine!
The storyline. The mystery and suspense is a huge draw. I cannot wait to see how this will turn out.
The writing – In a word, it’s brilliant. Intricate and enthralling. The tale is weaved perfectly. I want to unravel all the secrets.
Overall, it’s another winner. The Prince served its purpose of making crazy for the next book in the series. I can’t wait to read The King!!
If you have read the Endgame series and wanted to know more about these two this is your chance.
I was so surprised at how quickly I fell in love with Penny. I already loved Damon from The Pawn, The Knight and The Castle and was intrigued by Penny in My Sweet Villaintine, but this is so much more about who they are. It is absolutely AMAZING and I can’t wait to read The King and The Queen!
Hero 5 stars / Heroine 5 stars / Steam 5 stars / Plot 5 stars / Overall 5 Stars
Keys: Her POV, MF, Part of a series, Edge of my seat.
#MSBB - I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
We meet them at a young age, learn a little bit about their background and what is shaping them as a way of prologue for the upcoming story, The King.
Once again, I've been enraptured by Ms. Warren's words. I totally love the glimpses we get of the characters personalities, their reasons to behave a certain way and can honestly say the seed has been planted for me to want to know a lot more about them. I can't wait to read more about Damon's story and his relationship with Penny.
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales