Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 9, 2009
i've been using this raquet about 1.5-2 years. i recommend replacing the stringing with either technifibre 18 or ashaway supernick xl micro, and also adding a karakal supergrip. you'll find the resulting raquet very stable, producing a very smooth swing with good power and control. i started using it at the recommendation of my squash coach, who thought it would help me with what had been a jerky motion.
on March 6, 2014
I purchased my first one of these the beginning of February 2014. I played my first match with it and loved it. Then, the next time I played with it, it broke. I did just barely nic the wall with it so I assumed it was my fault even though I have been using Prince raquets for years and have beat them senseless with no issues. So I went ahead and purchased another one. My very first match the strings broke. I would not recommend this one unfortunately
on August 1, 2010
I was ahppy with my purchase, although the price difference to a cheaper racquet didn't help me on my game. I was able to control better a previous cheaper prince racquet.
on November 27, 2011
This racquet was absolutely amazing for the 10 weeks that I was able to use it. After playing about once a week for 10 weeks it started to splinter just above the handle on one side. I taped the fracture and played one more time before it finally cracked all the way through. I consider myself an intermediate squash player, and I take good care of my equipment. I payed about $120, and I got about 12 plays out of it. $10/play = unacceptable. I gave this racquet 2 stars because it was an amazing racquet while it lasted. I am going to contact customer service to see if I can get a replacement. Take a look at my photos, and you will see what I mean.
on October 10, 2008
I didn't hit the wall in any moment.. too fragile.

This was the answer I received when I claimed warranty. (I live in Chile, and don't have a permanent residence in the US.)

Thank you for contacting Prince Sports Inc. regarding your squash racquet.

I would like to advise you of our returns policy.

In the event you still have the receipt for this purchase, you can send the racquet to our warranty department.
Our Warranty department will inspect the racquet and if the racquet is found to have a production defect, we will replace it with a brand new one and ship it back to you within the United States. In the event the Warranty Department, believes otherwise, your same racquet will be returned to you.

Please be advised of the following:

1) Proof of Purchase must be submitted
2) Ship to Address:
Prince Sports INc
Bordentown, NJ 08505
3) Returns Process will take approximately 2 weeks time
4) Racquet will be shipped back to a US address only.

Should you wish to proceed please send the following information so that the Return Authorization can be processed in our system and I can provide you with a confirmation number.

1) Name of Customer
2) Ship to Address (US only)
3) Telephone Number
4) Name and Model of Racquet
5) Where is the Damage on the racquet

Sincerely,
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 23, 2012
Prince has very confusing names. This is the 03 Silver that is black in color. The product I really wanted was the 03 Speedport Silver that is actually silver in color. This black colored one is very head heavy and has a very atypical vibration for Prince with the factory strings. *Much* prefer the Prince O3 Speedport Squash Racquet, Silver, though it broke near the throat after the first week. Don't recall hitting a wall any harder than I did with O3 blacks (that are silver, argh) that lasted for months before breaking near the top.
on January 20, 2009
I used it for like a month and it just broke from the right side. I didn't hit the wall or the floor. i have send the racquet back to prince and let's see if they cover it in warranty or not.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question