- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000GFT3ZC
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #556,454 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Ektelon O3 Racquetball Glove
|Price:||$19.95 - $19.99|
- DryZone cooling and wicking material actively wicks moisture away from your hand
- Patented Graphite/Titanium leather for more racquet feel and lasting wear
- Ultimate hand protection with Neoprene used along the side of the glove and leather across the knuckles
- Absorbeny terry wristband and tab closure design
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Most innovative design for ultimate performance, perfect with O3 racquets. Dry Zone cooling and wicking material actively wicks moisture away from hand. Superior gripping with digitied palm design and patented Graphite/Titanium leather for more racquet feel and lasting wear. Ultimate hand protection with Neoprene used along the side of the glove and leather across the knuckles. Absorbent terry wristband and tab closure design.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this product when it was priced at $16.00. The previous glove I used would dry up to the point where it offered less grip rather than more. I can confirm previous claims that the Ektelon 03 pictured is not the product sent - it is the newer, redesigned glove. This voids complaints of the circular rubber pieces "falling off" as the newer model has foregone on that component of the O3 glove.
Conclusion: This glove definitely offers flexibility and breathability as claimed by many owners. Anyone looking for a glove that will provide both comfort and grip around $15, I highly recommend this glove.
That being said, this glove is comfortable. The back is well-vented and the racquet side provides good feel with just the right amount of tackiness (with an Ektelon Vision II grip). The day after playing, the glove is dry, but not rigid.
If you're happy with the fit, you should be happy with the play of this glove.
The difference with this newer version is staggering. In this model the leather gets soggy and squeamish and it will make you loose the grip. I'd highly recommend the Head AMP instead. The AMP is a similar price and structure and it has not gotten squimish once.
I have an Ektelon O3 series racquet and this glove grips the handle very comfortably. I've never tried this glove on a different type of racquet but my friends have and I've never heard anyone say anything negative about this glove.