Prince Squash Starter Kit (John White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit contains everything you need to get started playing squash
- Fused graphite and aluminum racquet with F3 stabilizers
- Power String pattern features increased string length and more open feel at the sweet spot
- Comes with protective shield eyewear with vented lenses, two blue dot balls.
- Also includes a convenient carrying case
- This racquet includes a cover
- This racquet ships pre-strung
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Prince® squash starter kit includes everything you need to get started in this exciting game - racquet, 2 balls, protective eyewear.
The Prince Squash Starter Kit contains everything you need to get started playing this exciting, globally popular game, including a fused graphite and aluminum racquet with F3 stabilizers and a Power String pattern, which features increased string length and a more open feel at the sweet spot.
Additionally, the kit includes:
- Protective shield eyewear with vented lenses
- Two blue dot balls
- Carrying case
About Prince Squash
Prince Sports, Inc. has been an industry leader in the sport of squash since its inception in 1984. The company promotes and sponsors a number of squash events worldwide, and is the preferred equipment provider of world #1 ranked squash champions such as:
- Peter Nicol, Scotland (1998-2004)
- Michelle Martin, Australia (1993-1996, 1998-1999)
- Cassie Jackman, England (2000, 2004)
- John White, Scotland (2004)
- Nicol David, Malaysia (2006-2009)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I thought starting with the blue dot balls would help as well, but I discovered that I would prefer to play with the more standard double yellow dot balls. I still use the goggles though. If you are just wanting to start out on a limited budget this may be good for you to find out what you like and your style of play. At some point you will want to upgrade.
I'm not an experienced player so I couldn't say how great this one is compared to professional rackets. I don't play much sports so at first it felt quite heavy for my arm to swing well. But after some practice, it gets better.
Most recent customer reviews
Very complete, as soon as I open it I was ready to hit the court.
as a beginer is the best purchase you can make.