- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring and Wedding Band Set 1 Carat (ctw) in 14K White Gold, Size 9.5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FREE Expedited Shipping on all orders over $300!
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your order
- Free Lifetime Warranty offered by MyJewelryBox - Shop with confidence!
- Free Signature MyJewelryBox Gift Box
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Four invisible-set square princess cut diamonds are flanked by rows of gently glimmering round accent diamonds in this gorgeous engagement ring and wedding band set, crafted in 14 karat white gold. The pair is completed by a matching semi-eternity diamond wedding band, making the total carat weight of this set 1 carat (ctw). Bring tears to her eyes on your special day with this timeless and elegant pair. View item video above. SKU: 08GS2017100W:V9.5
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- ASIN: B004W5TEU6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 12, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||MyJewelryBox|
|Gem Type||White diamond|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.9700 carats|
|Item Length||0.25 inches|
|Number of stones||25|
|Stone Weight||0.3200 carats, 0.6500 carats|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this ring back in April, loved it. But beware after about a month I noticed the bands on the bottom were starting to discolor to a goldish color. Read morePublished 20 months ago by LaVonta Johnson
The wife loved this purchase.
She kept asking me for a new ring and I got it on a lightning deal. Read more
I haven't had a complaint so far with the ring and now it's a wedding to plan which has been more fun for us both than expected.Published on September 4, 2013 by Marcus Mcclendon
The old saying goes, "You get what you pay for." This product is a cheap imitation of quality work. Read morePublished on July 19, 2013 by CheapSkate
Excellent product very good service. Shipping on time and in good conditions. The quality and the design are great and the material seems of extraordinary qualityPublished on July 11, 2013 by Amin Abel