- Save 11% each on Qualifying items offered by Patterns of Time when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
1869 Princess Dress for Young Girls Pattern
|Price:||$17.55 & FREE Shipping|
- Sewing Pattern - 1869 Princess Dress for Young Girls - This design is taken from an original pattern given in an 1869 La Mode Illustre. Includes girl's sizes 3-7.
- Great for Victorian, Edwardian, Western, SASS, Wild West, Western Expansion, Civil War and modern sewing Impressiosn
- Excellent for Victorian Dresses, Victorian Blouses, Wild West Dresses, Western Expansion Dresses and Blouses, SASS Impressiosn
- Excellent for SASS, Western Expansion
- Excellent for Saloon dancer, saloon keeper, Wild West Woman, Western School Marm, Civil War Ball Gown, Civil War Blouse
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
TV600 - 1869 Princess Dress for Young Girls - This design is taken from an original pattern given in an 1869 La Mode Illustre. It was stated as for girls ages 2-4 years old. It has the front of the dress in princess lines, with the back and sides having an attached skirt. The waist line is slightly above the natural waist. The skirt is very full in the center back, fitting smoothly on the sides. It has a square neckline, and a center back button closure. The sleeve is a full length 2-piece sleeve. The dress back has a belt that can be adjusted with a button to make the garment fit more closely if desired. This is a basic dress for a child, and is suitable for the years 1865-1875. It can be left plain, or worn with an apron, for a play dress. The original dress was heavily decorated with braid, as a fancier dress. This pattern is drafted using modern sizing and ease for today's comfort. Yet it retains all the historical lines and style of the period. Western, SASS, Victorian Edwardian Living History.