Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Princess and Frog - Nintendo DS
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on May 15, 2011
My daugter is 8 and she and I both loved the movie so i knew shed love the game. She has played it everyday since she received it. The audio is really cute too. It requires a bit of reading so it was not be for smaller children but was perfect for my little one.
on December 25, 2011
Got this game because my daughter loved the movie so much that they wanted the game to go with their DSi console.They played it a lot when they got it but soon moved on to other games. I actually tried playing this myself and it was OK.
on March 8, 2016
The Princess and the Frog isn't a bad game, but it's never an exciting one either. The platforming takes some thought and can get tricky, but ultimately it's always the same basic fetch quest, punctuated by really quick excuses for mini-games.
on March 1, 2013
My daughters love this game, but are constantly bringing it to me for help. I even have a hard time figuring out what to do... I don't know if it's us, or the game. But I suppose it'll keep them occupied for a while.
on December 30, 2010
I bought this for my children for Christmas and they really seemed to enjoy it. They like the activity of "cooking gumbo" and played it for hours. Kids must be able to read to play this game without adult intervention.
on January 25, 2011
Bought this as a birthday gift for my 7-year old niece. Auntie received much kudos for this gift. She immediately popped it into her DS and she seems to really enjoy the game.
on June 9, 2012
Originally i purchased this game for my daughter 4rd birthday and someone how she lost it. I re-purchased it again for her 6th, she really likes the game.
on June 4, 2011
Hello, I bought The Princess and the frog for my daughter and she loves it! She wont put her DS down! Fast shipping! Good product! Thank you!
on March 29, 2014
Was a Christmas gift for one of our granddaughter. Have heard no complains. Can't give a comment on the game because granddaughter hasn't said anything and she lives out of state so I haven't seen her use it.
on January 21, 2010
My 7 year old daughter really enjoy's this game! She has fun with the cooking games and traveling as the frog.

See 1 answered question