Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 9, 2017
Fits adult heads best, but it can be adjusted and made smaller. The top is a lot of shorter layered hair and it's hard to keep it swept back. Since the wig comes with snowflake bobby pins I just use those to secure certain strands back so that it retains its shape. The color is as pictured (platinum blond -white undertones). The snowflake pins are decent quality. Great for playing dress up, Halloween, or other kids' costume events. Wig pictured on petite 5 year old.
6 people found this helpful
on September 13, 2017
I was so surprised with the quality of this wig. Of course it is not real hair but what do you expect for the price? For the price I thought I was getting a little less than I did but it is well made and comes neatly braided. The only issue I seem to be having with it is the "widows peek" is a little to deep for me in the front so I tend to tuck it in to give it a more natural look. I undid the braid and did my own with some help of a family member. I love it!
One person found this helpful
on November 5, 2016
This was a great buy, I love the style and the accessories that it come with!
6 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2018
I didn't have high expectations per the other reviews. I bought this for a 4 year old for Christmas after she asked for it 2 years in a row from Santa. Of course by the end of Christmas Day the wig was a mess, but she doesn't care, and I can't say I'm going to take the time to brush it and rebraid it. I'm not sure how it would fit an actual adults head as it's pretty small. It is very difficult to get it to stay on, especially during her reinactment of the movie, but with enough bobby pins we can get it to hold decently enough. For the price it pleases the child and she was ecstatic to get it.
on May 4, 2017
This is a really surprisingly good wig out of the packaging. It's a little bit thin in places and the image has it teased a bit but it teases fairly easily. The wig cap it came with was black but I use my own flesh-tone one. I'm an adult, don't consider myself to have a huge head or a particularly small one and it fit me just fine. I'd post pictures but I attached a set of Klingon ridges to it for a Disney/Trek mashup cosplay I'm building so they probably wouldn't help much. :)
on November 12, 2017
I was so happy with this wig! The braid is a great thickness and the layers are really pretty when styled right. Elsa is such a tricky character to dress up as but this wig makes it easy. The snowflake hair clips were an awesome touch too!
One person found this helpful
on July 19, 2014
I'm a 22 yr old, average sized female and this wig did fit my head comfortably. I received it 32 days ahead of schedule, which is great. It's the perfect color and the wig is soft and thick. I'm only giving 3 stars because the top of the wig isn't as "piecey" and layered as the picture shows, and mine came with a strand of the braid pulled out, which I can easily re-braid myself, but I'd have preferred not to. It definitely looks like a wig at the hairline, also, which i something I try to avoid in a wig. Otherwise, a good product for the price you pay.
22 people found this helpful
on November 7, 2017
This looked so much better than I expected it would! The wig was in a hair net to keep it looking nice during shipment. The hair in the wig looked quite realistic. The snowflake hair pins are not the cheap plastic that I was expecting and are so cute! I'm so happy that I decided to purchase this!
on January 5, 2016
Amazing for such a low price! It fits very comfortably. A problem that I've always had with wigs is that they never cover all of my hair, but this one did the job! It's very soft and isn't too shiny.
5 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2016
It was really pretty and looked really cute on my daughter for halloween but she is 3 (wearing a size 4) and it was hard to fit on her. We used the hair net that came with it to get all her hair up and away, but it still showed some slightly around her facial lines. I have no idea how the adults say it fit them unless this wig is getting shipped from different vendors. But the one we got definitely wouldn't fit me as it barely covers all my daughters hair. No matter what though she loves to use it for play.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.