Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on March 17, 2017
My daughter loved the book. I ordered the entire series for her.
on April 22, 2017
This book has always been one of my favorites and I will read it again and again no matter how old I get.
on September 14, 2016
I love Meg Cabot's "Princess Diaries" universe. It is a rarefied place to visit, but that's why I like it.
on May 26, 2014
I sometimes do not know what to wear or how to make myself look pretty. This book really helped and told about make up, clothing, posture, behavior, and other great things. I recommend it to anyone from ages 8-13. Happy reading!
on January 5, 2016
Perfect for myself.
on October 26, 2013
This book gives a lot of good tips for life. And on how to talk to boys which I really needed help with.
on April 28, 2003
This Princess Lessons book is a more or less an ettiquette and fashion-advice book posing as a tie-in to a popular series of books. While it has amusing moments, and Mia's commentary can be a lot of fun, this seems very much to be a hastily thrown together chance to capitalize on the popularity of the Princess Diaries series. Ms. Cabot would have been better served to devote her energies to improving the rather weak fourth entry in the series, Princess in Waiting.