|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.23 - $70.97 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Plush stay puff costume top, pants, and hood
- Available in sizes for babies and toddlers
- Read before buying: see rubie's size chart, recent reviews, and q and a before making selection; costumes are sized different from clothes and vary by design/style
- Officially licensed ghostbusters costume, only items shipped and sold directly by amazon can be guaranteed authentic
- Princess Paradise has ghostbuster costumes for babies, toddlers, and children, great group photo op
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ghostbusters stay puff deluxe costume, plush stay puff costume top, pants, and hood. Read before buying: see rubie's size chart, recent reviews, and q and a before making selection; costumes are sized different from clothes and vary by design/style. Bringing imagination to life, Princess Paradise has a mission to be a leading costume company in quality and design and in employee satisfaction because happy workers make fun costumes. Princess Paradise creates costumes for newborns to adults, something wonderful for every family member. Our costumes are made from unique and trendy fabrics that will inspire your imagination and delight you at the same time.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.49 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CCI11JG
- Item model number: 5057-1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 7, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm sure it will be too small by next Halloween. However, he loves it so much, I know he'll have lots of fun dressing up in it and chasing the 'Ghostbusters' around the house!
Note: The hat isn't attached very well. it's attached in the center, but only tacked down at the base where it meets the head in several places - not attached smoothly all the way around as shown in the online image. This causes it to pull up a little strangely, and makes it almost impossible to read the 'Stay Puft' label on the hat. This can be fixed fairly easily by anyone with a needle and thread. Also, the neck hole is very large. We'll probably be using a safety pin in the back to get it to fit a little better.