Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery

on July 15, 2014
My 5 year old niece and 3 year old nephew downloaded and play this game.
They enjoy it and it's content seems appropriate for them.
I'd recommend it.
17 people found this helpful
on September 30, 2015
Bought this for my son at age 3.5. He is 5 and still plays with it. He loves shaving the womans head bald LOL. He also likes spray paining her long hair like a car in an auto body shop. Whatever keeps him occupied!
18 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2016
I love it's a great app and really fun you should totally download this app 💗😄😄😊
15 people found this helpful
on September 24, 2017
you got to use other things and pant and you did not have to by nothing you just needed to look at a vid
One person found this helpful
ok
on January 13, 2018
Ok
on July 9, 2014
My girls love this game. They have a lot of fun changing hair styles with cuts, color, curling, straightening. It's occupied them creatively for hours.
3 people found this helpful
on April 3, 2018
It was exactly what I wanted.
on August 18, 2014
My granddaughter loves playing this game on my iPad.
2 people found this helpful