Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on January 10, 2012
I'd say this is better for older kids 7-8 yrs. My daughter who is 5 loves to draw, but some of the princesses are difficult to draw. There are some easier ones she can do. It's a cute book though and I even tried drawing some things out of it since I'm artistically challenged.
on April 17, 2012
I purchased three of these books for three of my female grandchildren as gifts. All three children adore the books. The amazing thing is that the children's ages vary from five years to fourteen years old. Almost immediately they began to follow the directions to draw. I was amazed to find that the two five year old children could do so well. One of the first items that one of them drew was a castle. I am not sure how long this interest will last but for right now they are happy and content to spend at least an hour at a time entertained with their new how to draw books. Thank you.
on September 16, 2017
This is basic drawing and it will be a big help to learn how to make shapes with lines. For a non drawer like me this is what I need to get my feet wet or hands doing what I love to do.
on May 3, 2017
my daughter likes to draw. the books are nice
on January 30, 2017