Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Princeton Catalyst Polytip, Brushes for Acrylic and Oil, Series 6400 Long Handle, Round, Size 2/0
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.50. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Polytip Bristle brushes are another Princeton breakthrough that advances the science of synthetic hair
- Tip of each individual hair has been split to replicate the natural flags on the finest natural bristle
- Holds a higher volume of paint while providing a smoother application
- Designed for use with medium to heavy-bodied acrylics and oil paints
- The round is a classic painting brush used for everything from flora and still lifes to portraits and landscapes — just about any subject matter in any style. Larger rounds can lay in large areas of color and stroke specific shapes, while smaller rounds are used for detail.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Catalyst Polytip Round Size 2x0
This Round Size 2x0 Catalyst Polytip Bristle artist brush by Princeton features super stiff yet still extremely responsive synthetic hairs that provide the best color holding capacity and shape retention. The true advance in the Catalyst line is the polytip feature where each individual hair has been split with two to three tips to replicate the natural flags on the finest natural bristle. Unlike natural bristle however, Catalyst brushes have increased durability to water exposure over time. Use with medium to heavy-body acrylics, oil paints and mediums.
Catalyst Polytip Bristle
Catalyst Polytip Bristle brushes are another Princeton breakthrough that advances the science of synthetic hair. This new series is super stiff yet still extremely responsive. Unlike natural hog bristle, Catalyst has real integrity in water. Natural bristle can be rendered useless when it is water-soaked. The true advance in Catalyst is the Polytip feature. For the first time, the tip of each individual hair has been split to replicate the natural flags on the finest natural bristle. By giving each individual hair 2 to 3 distinct tips, Catalyst is able to hold a higher volume of paint while providing a smoother application. Designed for use with medium to heavy-bodied acrylics and oil paints, Catalyst pushes even heavy gel media with assurance. Catalyst Polytip Bristle brushes truly are tools that move paint.