- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse, Inc. (September 14, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595409091
- ISBN-13: 978-0595409099
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,479,171 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Principles of Cleaning and Sanitation in the Food and Beverage Industry Paperback – September 14, 2006
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Guillermo Etienne worked with Ecolab Inc. from 1984 until his retirement in 2002. He was involved with worldwide support for cleaning and sanitation programs and the development of products for the food, beverage, brewery, and dairy industries. He is a Chemical Engineer with a doctorate in Chemistry, working as a Industrial Consultant. Etienne lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Browse award-winning titles. See more