- Hardcover: 585 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (December 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439871205
- ISBN-13: 978-1439871201
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #606,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Principles of Emergency Management: Hazard Specific Issues and Mitigation Strategies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Michael J. Fagel, PhD, CEM, has more than 40 years of experience in emergency management, fire and emergency medical service, public health, law enforcement, bioterrorism awareness and prevention, as well as corporate safety, security, and threat risk management. He has contributed to or published multiple textbooks on emergency management and safety topics.