Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Principles of Marketing (13th Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 23, 2010
I think it does a decent job on providing the basic information and is fairly easy to read. The test questions seriously need to be revamped. There really is no critical thinking, it is just regurgitation of what the book believes. To pass the tests, you NEED to either memorize the chapter word for word or buy all of the extra materials at [...] and take all of the extra practice tests and memorize them. I don't feel this was an accident and was done to induce more sales of add-on materials.
on June 26, 2016
This is a great read for anyone interested in learning more about marketing principles. I purchased this book for an upper division Marketing Principles class for my Marketing and Management major. I have read practically the whole book, and I can say as a first year college student, the information presented within this textbook is clear, concise, and entertaining.
on February 27, 2011
This book was a great choice. I have a Principles of Marketing course at my company and this cover all the course requirements. I previously read this book but like 10 editions back and I found very new interesting information but the foundation is the same. Amazon responded very quick to my buy, I tried to get ot cheaper from other buyer at Amazon but some days later they responded that they did not have it.
on December 18, 2013
For an older book, this book was in great quality. It was so much cheaper to get this edition of the book, which is very similar to the newest edition. The main differences between the older and newer versions are the case studies. The newer book has the accurate modern case studies, which can make it hard to do the case studies with the older book, but it is still possible to make do with the older one.
on May 2, 2013
It is a great book and the author is amazing. explains you all the things that novice people think are jargons used in school or @ work. i would recommend it to all marketing people regardless of they think they know everything
on October 31, 2013
The 15th Edition of Principles of Marketing was a mandatory text for a Marketing class of mine. However, i could not afford to purchase that one and opted to settle for the 13th ed. in used condition. After receiving this and examining the quality and even comparing it to the 15th ed that some of my friends had, I disn't feel as though I settled for it, if anything I got an amazing deal. The content in the book is extremely similar to that of the 15th ed. I've notices very few differences, which may deal with the pictures or examples they used. Also, i bought this book in hard cover compared to my friends who bought it in soft cover. I would recommend this to anyone interested in Marketing, not only because the price is great, but also because the explanations and examples given in the text are easy to relate to, and therefore make learning about Marketing very simple.
on April 26, 2013
This was going to cost me over $200 new for a marketing class of mine and this slightly older edition arrived in great condition and on time. It has a very little variance from the newest edition, even my professor uses this one.
on May 9, 2014
This 13th edition of Kotler's Principles of Marketing has been our reference throughout our whole course in Marketing Management, I believe this book is made for students at college levels because of how simple the explanations are and it's absolutely affordable for students. I'm also recommending it to all commerce students. It's a great purchase and a well written edition.
on February 9, 2013
I had to drop the class and Amazon promptly refunded me. My friends in the class were not crazy about the book but it was ok, they said. It looked good to me and I wish I could have taken the class.
on August 10, 2012
The book came in time and has excellent quality. Book is easy to read, understand and easy to relate with other day to day examples. Lots of situations, cases discussed. Almost all topics are covered, properly discussed and backed by solid research. This is my first marketing course but this book gave me enough confidence and knowledge. I would say this is "must have" kind of book if you want to make career in marketing.