- Series: PRINCIPLES & PRAC PSYCHOPHARMACOTHERAPY (JANICAK)
- Hardcover: 704 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 25, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605475653
- ISBN-13: 978-1605475653
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.3 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #365,313 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Principles and Practice of Psychopharmacotherapy (PRINCIPLES & PRAC PSYCHOPHARMACOTHERAPY (JANICAK)) Fifth Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I wish publishers and authors would consider abbreviating this extraneous material.
The clinical comments are very helpful with medications choices and applications.
The handbook is more down to the earth than Stahl's handbooks.