- Hardcover: 196 pages
- Publisher: Sheridan House Inc; Subsequent edition (December 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0851744885
- ISBN-13: 978-0851744889
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,800,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Principles and Practices of Ship Stability: Basic and Modern Procedures Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Browse award-winning titles. See more