- Hardcover: 196 pages
- Publisher: Sheridan House Inc; Subsequent edition (December 1, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0851744885
- ISBN-13: 978-0851744889
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,729,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Principles and Practices of Ship Stability: Basic and Modern Procedures Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|