- Series: PRINCIPLES OF PULMONARY MEDICINE (WEINBERGER)
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (June 27, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455725323
- ISBN-13: 978-1455725328
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 7.2 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Principles of Pulmonary Medicine: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 6e (PRINCIPLES OF PULMONARY MEDICINE (WEINBERGER)) 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Eagerly waiting for the next edition with updates.
I wish there were more topics on interstitial lung disease and more elaborate guidelines for pneumonia treatment.
May need to add some pathology slides also.
It was a required textbook for our medical school course. I referred to it every now and again. If you have the time to read it, it does provide a solid explanation of the bulk of the material you need to be aware of for clinical and research purposes.