Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Print [Print + Kindle]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

Subscription Length: 1 year|Change
Price:$40.00+ Free shipping

on March 18, 2009
I thought I would try this magazine to see if it really did generate some ideas and creativity. However, (in my opinion) the art work and creativity inside is very lame compared to the covers. You cannot judge this book by the cover as the covers are pretty eye catching, but there are mostly ads and silly stories inside. This may have been a misunderstanding on my part regarding what the magazine's purpose is. So if you want ads and current "thought" on print media this may be good.
on June 28, 2011
Print Magazine has a stiff price for very little substance and lots of advertising. I am disappointed and vote thumbs down for this magazine.
on May 28, 2015
This used to be a pretty good magazine but as of 2015 the publisher decided to go from 6 issues a year to only 4 for the same price of six. The last year on my subscription just started and I was told that I would have two fewer issues which means instead of 4 issues I will be getting only 2. How nice of them. I should be getting the last 2 issues this year and the first 2 issues next year but the end date on my subscription was set to this year so I will only get the last 2 issues. I feel like I am getting ripped off, getting only 2 issues instead of 4, especially when I last renewed my subscription they were still putting out 6 issues a year, so in reality I am losing 4 issues. Save your money and get Communication Arts instead. At least at the time of this writing they were still doing 6 issues a year.
on July 2, 2013
The idea was great for a college student going into design and the hype was amazing...but we are unsure when this magazine shows up or if it shows up and I am feeling a bit underwhelmed about the whole thing at this point.
on November 18, 2011
This magazine was a required subscription for a design class. Very nice paper used and the cover designs entice me to read, but after opening I have a hard time finding much inspiration amongst the massive amount of advertising. I recommend flipping through it on the newsstand (if you can, there's a ton of heavy card stock ads in there) and maybe buying it whenever you see something of interest. Very little bang for your buck in a subscription.
on November 29, 2012
The magazine was delivered to me opened, scuffed up, with pages ripped out on the inside. While this isn't indicative of the quality put into the magazine, it does show that for the money invested in a yearly subscription (six magazines), they could have at least invested in some shrink wrap.

While the advertisements are interesting and provide me with some groundwork for new ideas, I feel that actual content is not substantive to warrant its cost.
on January 6, 2014
I bought PRINT magazine in Mexico for a long time, I came to the U.S. and finally tried to get a subscription, I never got the first issue I cancelled my subscription and 5 months had pass with no money back and cancellation still pending!!!

To be honest PRINT is now an advertising catalog with ads that jumps every three pages, just few design content.

Don't spend your money on this!!!
on March 16, 2014
I learn so much from the articles, I feel like they put a lot of thought and effort into each issue. There is a lot of information in these magazines, even the ads relate to design. Every time I get an issue in the mail I can't wait to read it, I like seeing other designers projects and some of the artwork is just amazing! I really recommend this magazine for any graphic designers.
on June 5, 2006
great magazine for any designer out there! great info on upcoming design events, contests, and also lets you know what is going on in the big world around you involving design. pick it up if you are serious about design
on February 23, 2015
Our Graphic Artist son asked for this and was very happy with it.