- File Size: 3223 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: B2B Content Solutions; 1 edition (July 1, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 1, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ARMWKQI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #800,518 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Printable Year-Round Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I’ve always had a penchant for making new things from scratch — painting, writing, coloring, drawing, baking. Unfortunately, my busy life often prevents me from taking the time to unleash my creative side. One of the great advantages of Carla's book is that you can "cheat" by using bakery made cupcakes that you customize with these adorable toppers.
This easy-to-follow e-book contains digital artwork for 17 printable cupcake toppers you can print at home on your color printer. Don't worry, there are complete details on the book on how to access the toppers and print them.
The fun and vibrantly hued toppers represent virtually every major holiday or special occasion. They are handily accompanied by 43 mix-and-match cupcake wrappers to complete each seasonal look.
The book is very well written and user friendly from the very first page where a detailed Introduction provides a list of all required components and supplies for making the toppers and wrappers.
The Instructions are provided in very clear steps with lots of great details and appropriate links for additional information.
Carla also offers you alternative methods of attaching your various toppers ranging from bamboo picks to colored or regular toothpicks. Her notes are very helpful. As an example, it would never have occurred to me that not all card stock was created equally.
She also wisely provides tips on how to avoid getting frosting all over your hands if you make the cupcakes (and frost them) at home.
If you want more tips or want to show off your toppers and/or wrappers you can sent them to Carla at her PartyPlanningCenter.Blogspot.com ad she will post them.
This books provides awesome value for the cost, is very easy to follow and provides great ideas.
I really loved this book and plan to use many of the toppers and wrappers for upcoming parties and events. I can't recommend it enough, even to my craft-challenged friends and family members.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Holidays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Seasonal
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Seasonal