Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 1, 2014
I purchased this because it's a requirement for my macro class; I received it and tried to redeem it only to find out that they sold the code when it was already used. Please don't buy from here. It's easier to just sign up online and pay for it through cengage's website. It's roughly the same price as well. Avoid buying this from here all together.
on March 11, 2017
Excellent Item, a thoroughly enjoyable Economic Course. Very Interesting and better than some of the other ones I've seen.
on January 26, 2014
I ordered this access code because it was required for my class. I tried to redeem the code and it had already been redeemed.
on February 14, 2016
Good way to learn Marcoeconomics
on January 24, 2014
My school sells textbook and aplia access code together which cost me over 280 bucks. If I only get aplia access code, I save 100 dollars! This helps me save a lot of money.
on January 31, 2016
Exactly what I needed
on June 20, 2013
Saved a few bucks by buying this on Amazon so I guess that eases the pain from the outstanding price. This software was required so I was buying it either way. The software is pretty cool compared to others I have had to use in my classes. YOU DO GET AN EBOOK WITH THIS! I even called Cengage and they told me there was no eBook included... So after I rented my books I find that there is an option to view the book so this could save you even more money. So 5 stars, satisfied with my purchase.
on September 4, 2012
The item arrived quickly and as described. I was expecting an actual book; however, this product is simply a registration key for the online book and learning center. So far so good. The product is quite engaging.
on June 9, 2013
It does what it needs to for my class and was easy to get it work to properly. Simple to use.