Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3D Printing Pen, Glyby Intelligent 3D Drawing Doodle Art with 1.75mm ABS Filament Refill (Blue)
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PERFECT AFTER-SALE PROTECTION : Please ensure the packaging is properly intact before signing. If there is any damage of the commodity,please contact with us for a replacement, This product has 18 months warranty. For help, please contact us.
- DEVELOP IMAGINATION: The 3D pen is a great tool for anyone interested in 3D modelling. It is a great gift for any occasion! The only limitation of 3D drawing is your imagination! 3D printing pen is perfect for children above 8 yrs old and adult no matter you are artists, hobbyist or creative lovers.
- DESIGN OF INTELLIGENT STANDBY FUNCTION: The product will automatically switch to standby mode in 5 minutes,when you rest in operation or forget to turn off the power,the heating ring will stop working.When restart, the product begin to heat up, to avoid the risk of forgetting turn off the power.
- DESIGN OF TEMPERATURE REGULATION AND CONTINUOUS SPEED REGULATION: The function of regulating temperature has been increased.Users can adjust by themselves,according to different consumptive materials,to achieve the desired temperature.Users can govern speed through hands movement,act freely when painting stereograph,to created the perfect works.
- GLYBY BRAND OWNER: We have created the GLYBY brand and have never autorized any other seller to sold on Amazon. For safety and heath,Pls do not buy 3D printing pen from counterfeit brand. For ensure fast delivery and best customer service, each GLYBY 3D Printing Pen you purchased will be fulfilled and shipped by Amazon Warehouse,pls do not buy ship from merchant!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
GLYBY BRAND OWNER: We have created the GLYBY brand and have never autorized any other seller to sold on Amazon.
For safety and heath,Pls do not buy 3D printing pen from counterfeit brand.
For ensure fast delivery and best customer service, each GLYBY 3D Printing Pen you purchased will be fulfilled and shipped by Amazon Warehouse,pls do not buy ship by merchant!
Note: To ensure proper operation,please read user guide carefully before using.
-The GLYBY 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen Package includes as follow:
-1x Blue 3D Printing Pen
-1x 110-240V USA Power Adapter
-3x 1.75mm ABS Filament with different colors, 10 gram per loop
-1x Operation instruction booklet
The light product design is conducive to control of the operation, effectively prevent the use of hand fatigue for a long time.it is easy to disassembly and convenient maintenance.
For those clients who experience the 3D printer pen for the first time, the experience effect may not very ideal, but it doesn't matter, because they just haven't used to use 3D printer pen to create. please be patient and use your imagination,you will find its a very magical process.
- Please search key words "3d printer pen " on YouTube, there are many outstanding creative processes and methods for your reference.
SAFETY AND WARNING INSTRUCTIONS:
The 3D printing pen is suitable for children over 6 years old and adult. Use by children must be under tutelage of adult.
The painting pen nib and the near area are dangerous high temperature area, the highest temperate can reach 60 degree centigrade. It is forbidden to touch the nib with hands during using it. Please exit out of 3D Pen Filament Refills after use and turn off the power, do not touch nozzle before the 3D printing pencil cooling more than 10 minutes. Beware of scald.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
When these first came on the market I thought "Who the heck would want one of these?!" Then I had a particularly large part I had to print on my 3D printer and ran into having to come up with a strategy to combine the parts in a way that looked acceptable. So I went digging around for a 3D pen - I figured, melt some ink between the gaps, heat it a little with a soldering iron turned low and pray. But the prices of these things is all over the map and why on earth would I spend a third the cost of my first 3D printer on a pen with simply no "smarts" behind it?
This pen is inexpensive, but *very* versatile. I've used it with Polycarbonate, ABS, PLA, and PETG filament. It's got a (pretty lousy) temperature adjustment that tweaks the temperature well.
Two minor notes:
It's not wireless; no battery. Which sounds like a bad idea at first until you realize that you're probably going to use it with a string of filament ... on a spool ... so you're already tethered to that. The extra wire is really no big deal and since the battery operated ones are well over twice the price, it's worth it.
The temperature adjustment process and manual kind of suck. I spent ten minutes pushing on the black thing indicated in the manual as a "temperature adjustment" before I realized that it's a protective cover and adjustment has to be done with a small screw driver ... very carefully. I thought about dinging them a fifth star for that, but the fact that it was around $35 bucks and even *offered* the ability to change the temperature made me think twice. It's worked fine and was less of a hassle than I would have thought.
I've now used this thing to weld a few 3D printed parts and this weekend, with the help of some higher end Polycarbonate filament, I repaired my car's plastic front bumper that was shattered and hanging almost on the ground. It was a *huge* project that took about 4 hours out of my life, however it was anything but difficult. The pen is ergonomically designed; my wrist was never stressed carefully holding it filling in the holes from the pieces I didn't recover two years ago when my wife smacked that snow bank and the result is as durable as the unaffected side of the bumper.